ROAD TO NINJA P. 2: MADARA APPEARS!!!

Y/N POV

Itachi and I walk down the streets of konoha. It was really lively tonight. There were many people out tonight more than usual. Must be because everyone can sense the impending sense of war.

Hashirama: it's best to just relax while you can and rest.

Y/N mentally: yeah......

Itachi: tell me Y/N. You were chosen to become hokage due to your incredible skills and potential at such a young age am I right?

Y/N: yeah.......

Itachi: I see. How long was it after you became a chunin that you became hokage?

Y/N: bout 3 years.

Itachi: wouldn't you say that was long enough for you to enjoy yourself as a normal ninja?

Y/N: yeah but......I was constantly being taught how a hokage should act how a hokage should be.....I guess I just sorta wished I wasn't as skilled as I was......

Itachi: or maybe not having the hokages sealed inside of you?

Y/N looks to itachi.

Y/N: what's that supposed to mean?

Itachi: I mean no Ill when I say this but. I have noticed that a large majority of your skills, techniques, and even chakra all come from the hokages. It could be that without the hokages you wouldn't have become hokage at all.

Y/N sighs as he looks up to the night sky.

Y/N: I guess your right......almost all my life I was trained by them......I unlocked my sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, and rinnegan and even rinne-sharingan due to the fact I got night terrors from there memories. Who knows how long it would have taken me without them. Who knows how long it would have taken for me without the hokage to reach this level of power.....

Itachi closes his eyes and nods.

Itachi: regardless. The village looks up to you Y/N. They depend on you. They need a strong leader who they can rely on. A hokage is someone who is willing to put there life on the line for the sake of there own village. And not only that....only when one who is acknowledged by everyone.....can truly be the hokage.....that is what you are to these people. No one else looks up to anyone like they do to you. You ARE the hokage. Not because you were chosen. But because people believe in you.

Y/N stares at itachi. He chuckles and sighs.

Y/N: man.......I don't know who's better at talk no justu you or naruto......

Itachi smiles.

Itachi: I suppose when speaking from the heart anyone can be persuaded.......

Y/N smiles and laughs as he nods. They continued walking until they eventually go to the park and both sit on the swings. As they sat there Y/N thought to what Itachi said.

Y/N mentally: they do rely on me but........if I didn't have the hokages.........

Minato: your strong in your own right!!!

Saurotbi: indeed.

Y/N mentally: thanks guys......but.......

Tobirama: tch. Damn uchiha. Always ungrateful.....

Itachi: shall we head back?

Y/N: yeah. I think Sasukes going to get worried if we don't-

???: oh? Leaving so soon.......?

Both stopped. They slowly turned and saw a man with a mask standing before them.

Madara: I was hoping to have a little chat with you. Y/N Uzumaki Uchiha......