SUIGETSU

Y/N POV

Sasuke and I were walking through a underground base filled with multiple tanks. We eventually come to an empty tank.

Y/N: we came all this way. FOR A FUCKING EMPTY TANK!?!

Sasuke: just wait.

??? It's you. I knew you'd come. You being here means you killed lord Orochimaru.

Sasuke: yes. But never mind that. Let's get you out of there.

In an instant he cuts it open and water seeps out. Once it's fully out I see a man begin to emerge from the water.

Y/N: what the hell............

Sasuke: Y/N. This is suigetsu. Suigetsu. This is Y/N.

Suigetsu: pleasure.

He stands up and smiles.

Suigetsu: I'm finally free..........and now I can do whatever I wa-

In an instant I put hashiramas blade to his neck and stand there with my sharingan activated as I stare into his eyes. His eyes widened as he takes a step back.

Y/N: listen. I don't care how good of friends you and Sasuke are-

Sasuke: actually he and I aren't friends. Do what you want with him.

I smirk.

Y/N: anyway. As I was saying. I don't care who you are. But. Sasuke wanted to free you as well as a few others. I said I would help him. But. On the condition that you all come back to the village hidden in the leaf to be watched. Got it?

He stares at me before smirking.

Suigetsu: and what make you think I'll listen to you?

Sasuke: because not only will I be backing him up if you try to fight him. He is stronger then me and is the hokage of the leaf.

He's suprised.

Suigetsu: so your the current kage of the leaf huh? Well. If Sasuke says your strong then you must be. I don't think I've ever heard him say anyone is equal to him. Not even about Orochimaru. Fine. I'll come with you to the leaf freely. So long as I get the executioners blade.

Y/N: zabuzas blade?

Sasuke: fine. If we do. Do you promise to come to the leaf feeely?

Suigetsu nods. I sigh and put away my blade.

Y/N: anyway. If you behave while we're finding the others. Then we won't lock you up.

I turn around and walk towards Sasuke before I feel a finger poke my head. I glance to see suigetsu with his finger in my head.

Y/N: the hell are you doing?

Suigetsu: ah. So you don't know this justu huh?

Tobirama: that water gun justu. You better watch out for its blast or you'll die.

Y/N: I see. Go ahead then.

Suigetsu is surprised. He stares into my eyes and he backs off.

Suigetsu: if I fired on you. It wasn't going to do anything. Would it?

I smirk as he lowers his hand.

Suigetsu: so. You help me get the executioners blade. And I'll come back to your village to work for you. Deal?

Y/N: deal.

We both shake hands and as we do both our grips tighten until-

Suigetsu: UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE!!!!

I chuckle.

Timeskip

Y/N: the great Naruto bridge..........THE FUCK DID I MISS DURING THAT MISSION!?!?

Sasuke: a whole lot. But anyway. As much as I hate the idea of it. Let's go get zabuzas blade.

I nod and we begin to walk around the land of waves. As we do someone tries to take my wallet.

Theif: hey watch where your-

The theif takes a couple steps back before running

The theif takes a couple steps back before running. We all chuckle.

Suigetsu: you guys are so much nicer then me.

We both smirk.

Timeskip

I stare at the two graves. I place a flower on there and sigh and so does Sasuke.

Y/N: so. The blade isn't here huh.......

Sasuke: damnit.

Suigetsu: you sure it's here Sasuke?

Sasuke: I'm sure.

Y/N: hey Sasuke? When your were fighting zabuza and haku did you happen to try and summon me with flying rajin?

Sasuke: yes. Why?

I smirk as I grab both of them and use flying rajin and teleport to a large building. There sitting in front of us was-

Suigetsu: THE EXECUTIONERS BLADE!!! BUT HOW!?!?

Y/N: whenever Sasuke might need me. He places a flying rajin seal on the enemy's weapons. I taught him how to place a flying rajin and it looks like you did summon me. I always know when a new marker is placed because I can feel the markings. Anyway. Let's grab it and get out of he-

Multiple guards come rushing in and they all surround us. A man walks in chuckling.

Man: you really thought you could escape from me with no consequences?

Y/N: well. I can't do anything since I'm hokage. You guys wanna handle this?

Sasuke: with pleasure.

Timeskip

We all walk out of the collapsing building.

Y/N: not bad. Now then. Who's next?

Sasuke: Karin of the Southern hide out.

I smile and nod and we all leave.