IM AN UCHIHA AND UZUMAKI!!

3rd POV

Sasuke and itachi stare dead center at where Y/N's body lays. Sasuke immediately runs down to it while itachi follows. Both arrive and Sasuke quickly picks him up trying to hold back the tears.

Sasuke: c-come on dobe.....g-get up already!!! GET UP!!!

He shakes Y/N but itachi puts his hand on his brothers hands. Sasuke looks to itachi who just shakes his head. Sasukes eyes widened as he lets go of Y/N. He sits there staring at the ground and itachi just holds him.

Pain: do you see now..........what true pain is........the loss of your own family........there blood on your hands.....

Sasuke slowly stands up as he grabs his blade and pulls it out slowly and grips it.

Sasuke: Y/N has been there for me ever since we were just kids.......even when I tried to leave the village he never once didn't try and save me.......he brought me back here and trusted me even though I could have killed him whenever I wanted.........Y/N......was my brother as much as itachi was.......which is why......

Sasuke: I'm going to kill you

Itachi: Sasuke wait-

Sasuke lunged at Pain full speed with his mangekyou sharingan activated and swung his blade at pain trying to hit him angrily. Itachi picked up Y/N and quickly went towards sakura and as he did a giant puff of smoke was made and multiple toads stood there with a certain blonde standing at the top. Itachi smiles knowing Sasuke and naruto can handle pain for a bit. Itachi lays Y/N in front Sakura who is worried.

Sakura: Y/N!!! Is he okay!?

Itachi: he took that blast that pain used to destroy the village head on and managed to blow it back a bit reducing the damage......but not enough......please heal him as quickly as you can...Sasuke will be devestated and go down a dark path if he dies here.

Sakura nods and begins to heal him while itachi rushes back down as he watches multiple pains appear in the sky. Itachi squints his eyes as his mangekyou sharingan activates.

Itachi: I wont allow the village to fall while your out Hokage-Sama...

Naruto and Sasuke were both battling all the pains while also trying to defend themselves from the attacks.

Sasuke: NARUTO!!! USE YOUR RASEN-SHURIKEN!!! I have an idea...

Naruto: GOT IT!!!

Naruto makes multiple shadow clones and they all charge at the pains and as they fight they slowly but surely begin to poof away. Naruto begins to form the rasengan shuriken while Sasuke is doing multiple different hands sighs and then raises his hand.

 Naruto begins to form the rasengan shuriken while Sasuke is doing multiple different hands sighs and then raises his hand