Brothers

Y/N POV

As we continue to to make our way to the hidden sand I suddenly feel something.This chakra........

Y/N: hey. Can we stop for a second? I gotta use it.

Kakashi: ok. Well stop for a bit.

We all stop and I go behind a tree. I make a shadow clone and quickly supress my chakra.

Y/N: you know what to do. Right?

The clone nods and I quickly leave. I begin to jump from tree to tree quickly.

Naruto: there's no way that was his chakra. Right?

Hiruzen: Y/N's sensory is unrivaled. If he sensed his chakra then it's probably him.

I clench my fists as I begin to pick up the pace. I keep hopping from tree to tree u til finally I come to a small little hide out. I stare at it and close my eyes.

 I stare at it and close my eyes

Y/N: that's Sasukes chakra...........

Hashirama: be careful. Who knows what's within this place.

I make my way for the door and carefully go inside. I find myself in a dark lit hallway. I make my way down the hallway while making my foot steps silent. I keep walking for awhile until I feel someone's chakra begin to approach me. I quickly make a hand sign and turn into a plant. Kabuto walks in and walks down the hallway. He stops. He turns to me and stares at me. He walks up to me and stares at me.

Kabuto: hm. What a lovely plant.

He turns and leaves. After awhile I transform back into myself and continue to make my way down the hallway. I sigh as I turn off sage mode. I keep walking and eventually I find the door where I felt Sasukes chakra. Just to be sure I turned on sage mode and made sure it was his. I opened the door silently. I peered inside and my eyes widened. There sat Orochimaru reading. With sasuke leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. I take a deep breathe.

Naruto: WAIT ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY AND FIGHT HIM HERE!?!

Y/N mentally: he's right there. Besides. I can take him.

Sasuke: hey Orochimaru-San?

Orochimaru: what is it?