A side episode? HAS THE AUTHOR DECIDED TO MAKE FILLER!?!

As the title says. I will be making a bit of a filler arc right before the big war. Don't worry it's not cause I don't wanna write it it's more or less cause I'm just a bit slow with this arc thinking about how most of this will play out since Nagato is alive and still has rinnegan and that will be a whole thing with gedo statue. So I'll be making a little filler arc while I try to think about all the endless possibilities lf this. Anyway. This filler arc is no ordinary filler arc. This arc.

IS NARUTO!!! ROAD TO NINJA!!!!

Idk if this'll be canon or not yet. But. It'll have the same setup at the movie B U T!!!! It'll be you k stead of naruto and sakura. I will be pulling in one more person along with you. So here are the options I have narrowed down to about who could be apart of your journey.

Itachi

(You'll find some very interesting stuff if you pick him, very sentimental)

Sasuke

(Also very sentimental but not as BUT still very involved)

Nagato

(Nothing much will really happen but it'll still be fun to have Nagato in a genjustu like this)

Sakura

(Maybe not so useless....?)

Anyway!!! Let me all know and I'll begin the chapters for both the filler arc and the war arc!!! Hope you all enjoy!!!!

Also some of you may know how impatient I am so I may or may not just pick one of them and then that'll be that.