KAZEKAGE RETREIVAL!!!!

3rd POV

Sakura was walking around the village and smelling some flowers as she smiled at them. A head popped out and stared at her before hiding again. Sakura co toyed walking while humming to herself. A man was jumping from roof to roof before walking on the roof staring at her. Sakura looked up and the man quickly hid. Sakura stared at the roof before shrugging. She kept walking and the man jumped down and continued to follow before hiding again.

Naruto: eh? What are you doing?

Y/N: GAH!!!! Oh.......it's only you Naruto.........

Naruto: so what are you doing anyway

Y/N: o-oh uh.........

Minato: Stalking Sakura truly is a wonderfulhobby isn't it LORD SIXTH?

Hashirama: indeed. What a wonderful way to show a women you love her.

Tobirama: if you start to repopulate I will end myself.

Kakashi: your like how Hinata was with Naruto. In fact.........I don't think I've seen her stalking Naruto at all-

Y/N mentally: ALL OF YOU BE QUITE!!!!!

Y/N: w-well ya see-

Kakashi: Y/N has been stalking Sakura because as he says "I'm just studying her training"

Naruto bursts out laughing and I quickly slam my fist into him crashing him into a wall.

Naruto: l-looks like he was right.........y-you hit like her!!!

He then fainted and I sigh before looking to Kakashi sensie.

Y/N: as Hokage I hear by banish you from ever telling Naruto I like her.

Kakashi chuckles.

Kakashi: ok ok. But you shouldn't hide it. I'm sure she'll return your feelings. But on the other hand. It's funny watching you try so hard to impress her.

I groan.

Y/N: Anbu.

Multiple anbu appeared all kneeling before me.

Anbu: yes sir?

Y/N: I'd like you all to follow Sakura and report all her movements on her. Be very diligent and do not let her se you...... 

Anbu: all of us?

Y/N: only one of you. Thank you.

They all nod and all of them go back to hiding and watching me while one began to watch Sakura.

Kakashi: the anbu black ops are some of the most powerful ninja, most secret, usually used for deadly missions, and you have them watching Sakura.

Y/N: DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!

Kakashi chuckles before an anbu appears before me.

Anbu: sir. It's time for you to start assigning missions.

Y/N: it is? Thank you for reminding me. Have a good day.

anbu: thank you sir.

He runs off and I jump onto the roofs and Kakashi follows me. We both walk on the roofs as he turns to me.

Kakashi: I've noticed that your nice to the anbu.

Y/N: yeah. It's only right. They do protect me and all and so I'm grateful. I've upgraded there pays and I even know some of them.

Kakashi: even though that's a good thing. It is usually looked down upon.

Y/N: I know but.........

I hold up my hand and Kakashi grabs it. I teleport to my office and we both sigh.

Kakashi: look. It's good hit remember. Your the hokage now. So you have to make sure your not talking to someone who's trying to kill you.

Y/N: thank you Kakashi. Now then. Let's start assigning missions.........

Timeskip

Naruto:  A C RANK!?!

Y/N: yes.......is that a problem?

Naruto: HELL YEAH ITS A PROBLEM!!!!! doing a C rank is beneath my dignity!!!

Y/N: Naruto I gave you a c rank to help you break in and-

Naruto: COME ON Y/N!!!! YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE!?

Y/N: FOR THE LOVE OF SAGE OF SIX PATHS-JUST TAKE THE DAMN MISSION!!!

Both butted heads growling at each other.

Tsuande: Naruto!!!! Y/N is the hokage and you should be more formal to hi-

Y/N and Naruto were now rolling around on the ground fighting each other.

Kakashi mentally: even as hokage he's still such a mess.........

Sakura laughs a bit as she sees them fighting before picking them up.

Sakura: THATS ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!

Y/N: HE STARTED IT!!!!

Naruto: YEAH WELL-

The door bursts open.

Lady: Lord Hokage!!!! We have an emergency!!!!

Y/N: eh? What is it?

Lady: we've just gotten word from the sand village!!! LORD GAARA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!

Y/N: WHAT!?!

Naruto: Gaara!?!

Y/N stands up and gets serious.

Y/N: Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi. You'll be coming with me to the sand village in order to find out what's happened to gaara.

Naruto: RIGHT!!!

Kakashi: hang on. Are you sure you wanna leave with us?

Tsuande: Kakashi is right. Your the hokage. You need to stay in case something-

Y/N: lady Tsuande. I understand what you mean but I'm not doing this as a kage trying to help a fellow kage. I'm doing this as gaaras friend and as his friend I should be out there trying to help. Besides. You can handle it.

Tsuande sighs beofre smirking.

Tsuande: you've got a point kiddo. All right all right. I'll be the stand in hokage while your gone. But at least take some anbu with you.

Y/N: nah. I think I'll be fine with Kakashi sensie Sakura and Naruto.......

Sakura: yeah!!! Leave it to us Lady Tsuande!!!

Tsuande sighs and nods.

Timeskip

Anbu: sir are you sure-

Y/N: I'm absolutely sure. I appreciate your concern but please remember. Kakashi used to be an anbu captain. Not only that Naruto spent two years training with one of the three legendary Sannin along with Sakura!!!

Anbu: he has a point. Kakashi used to be the strongest anbu other then itachi uchiha.

The anbu all nod.

Y/N: what I will say is to make sure nothing bad happens while I'm absent. Protect the village.

They all nod before disappearing.

Kakashi: you ready lord sixth?

Y/N: don't call me that. Makes me feel weird.........

Kakashi: all right then Y/N.

I smirk as we begin to make our way to the sand village.