Chapter ThirtyNine

Start from the beginning

"Dancing" I shout back as I swing my arms behind me and around his neck.

Songs I had never heard before play but the beat to them was easy to dance to without knowing the lyrics.

Hex squeezes my hips and runs his hands up and down my body from my waist to underneath my breasts, groping me. My dress rides up my thighs from our movements.

I can smell the alcohol on Hex's breath as it fans my cheek from behind.

I can feel him hard against my lower back and it pulls a smirk to my lips as I focus on moving against him, particularly against that area.

"Fuck" he grunts loudly but only I can hear it over the music and from our close proximity. A shiver runs through my cells and ends between my legs and my nipples.

I look around at everybody around us and view the provocative way they dance. Woman throw their hips back into the guys behind them, men grab at any chunk of flesh they can get and all of it reminds me of the movie dirty dancing, but less professional.

My skin becomes sweaty as I start to pant. From exhaustion or arousal, I don't know.

My hands act on their own as I grab Hex's wrists and bring them up to my breasts where I hold them in place for a second to make sure he doesn't let go.

"God, I need to fuck you" Hex grumbles from behind me, his chest vibrating onto my back as I lean completely against him.

I know that there's no way Hex can leave me because he'll have to use me as a human shield to hide the outline of his cock in his pants, it only makes me smile wider.

He squeezes my chest once more before one hand slides down to the hem of my dress and he rests his hand on my thigh to pull me further into him. The moan I release is uncontrollable.

"Lets go" he exclaims and begins dragging me behind him. It breaks me out of the bubble I had been in and I try my best to pull back, I don't want to go home yet.

When he realises he can't drag me any further without hurting me he turns around and cups one side of my face with his palm as he mouth finds my ear on the other side of my head.

"We're not leaving, I'm fucking you in a back room" he pulls back so I can see his face and it makes my heart thump and my knees shake.

He looks like a man that is starved for water. Like A hunter and I'm the prey.

His eyes are heated and dark. Scary to anyone else but to me I follow him blindly. He could have lead me out of the bar and taken me anywhere and I would have followed.

He finds a hallway in one of the dark corners of the club. The sign above a door reads 'bathroom'.

I tug on Hex's arm to grab his attention. "The bathroom" I pull him in the direction but he doesn't move.

"I'm not fucking you in he bathroom, baby" he turns his back again and continues leading me down the hallway. It gets darker when the lights fade out and the sound dulls to just a bass.

"You already have" I reply cheekily remembering the time Hex had bent me over Hellbound's bathroom sink.

He looks over his shoulder, a smirk displayed on his lips.

We reach the end of the hallway and find a door to the right. I don't think Hex knows where he's going and is just trying to find somewhere private but I continue following him.

The door opens into a dark room, the little lighting that had managed to creep down the hallway illuminates the space and shows the copious amounts of boxed alcohol. This must be their storage area.

The air is cold to cool the alcohol but it feels good on my sticky skin.

The door behind us closes and the room turns pitch black, no light in sight. I can't even see my own hand if I were to raise it to my face.

"Hex" I call out and reach out my hand, it connects with his chest, his muscles being felt underneath his shirt.

He grabs me and pushes me back. I gasp and stumble, expecting to trip but I land against the door and only for a moment I get to catch my breath before Hex is on me.

He lifts me, my legs wrapping around his waist and my hands finding his hair as he kneads my ass beneath my dress. The thong I had worn does little to hide me from his palms.

"This dress" he groans as he tugs at the hem.

"Don't ruin it" I warn him as his lips meet mine and mutters my words.

The cold door on my back is nice against my skin.

I tug at Hex's belt, eventually getting it out of the loops and undoing the buckle with one hand while I hold on to him with the other. His hands run along my skin. One hand holds me up against the door under my ass and the other is making its way down to between my legs.

Hex pushes my thong to the side and rubs his fingers over me, already finding me wet.

I moan and thrust my hips. The distraction of his hands had stopped me from undoing his pants.

"Take me out, baby" Hex rasps into my ear as he pants. I can't see him in the dark but I can imagine his wild hair and crazy gaze, desperate for me.

He slides his fingers into me and I try my best to focus on his pants as I attempt to unbuckle them, eventually I just tug until they become undone. The zipper echos in the room and I pull his underwear back. His cock hits my hand in the dark and I run my palm over him.

Hex grunts in my ear and steps closer. The pre cum on his cock can be felt on the inside of my thigh as he removes his hands.

"Stop playing with me, Poppy" he growls as I continue using my hand. I giggle and finally allow him to thrust forward and into me.

The burn and stretch causes us to gasp slightly and I grip him tightly to me with my legs around his waist.

Hex adjusts the hold he has on me and presses me further into the door. I hope this door is strong and sturdy.

The first thrust causes it to creak but it doesn't stop us from going for a second and a third and so on.

My nails dig into his skin as he picks up speed. His fingers return to my clit and he times them with his cock.

I moan loudly knowing that the door and the music will cover any noise.

Hex taps my left leg "let go" he breathes. I let go of my grip from his hip and he brings my leg to my chest. It steals the breath from me as he thrusts again, this angle much deeper than the previous one.

"Fuck Hex" I whimper. I use my own hand to circle my clit because Hex is busy holding me up. The new position allows for him to thrust faster causing the door to creak louder.

My eyes have adjusted to the dark but I still can't see his face as he pants right in front of me, his breath fanning over my skin.

The sounds of us working together can be heard from between my legs. The wet noise and slam of skin being covered by the music. I can still hear the buzz of music in the back of my brain as I become consumed with everything Hex.

So consumed that I don't hear the voice on the other side of the door.

"You're not allowed in there, staff only".