We Meet Again | Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

They went inside the elevator as their laughter died down while Lisa and Rosé did not dare to look at each other. Their faces were still red and that even amused the other with their suspicious actions.

Arriving at Teddy's studio, Lisa had already expected a certain raven haired to be inside but was instantly disappointed when Teddy was the only one inside.

"Oh, hey girls! Everyone's finally here" Teddy greets with a wide grin. Lisa looks around the studio, still there was no sign of Jisoo being in there.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot to tell. The other producer, Lisa's friend, couldn't make it today"

Lisa frowned. "But she didn't tell me about it"

"She didn't tell any exact reason why she couldn't come today but I just knew she needed to go somewhere important. She said that she would explain to you, Lisa-ssi, just call her" Teddy explained.

Lisa sighed deeply before excusing herself from the room. Jennie's mood went all the way down after finding out that Jisoo won't be with them today.

"Too bad for me, I won't meet the other producer until the next four days" Irene pouts, taking a sit on the couch.

"Oh, I remembered you have to go to Paris for the fashion show. Oh dang, bad luck for you, Unnie" Joy smirks and also takes a sit.

After they were all settled down, Teddy discussed about their concept theme and other matters like they were free to help with songwriting while the choreography sticks to Lisa. They talked about it professionally until Lisa enters the room with a frown on her face which immediately turned into a smile after noticing all eyes were on hers.

"I just had a talk with Jis unnie. She needed to go to an important meeting, err... dinner, I meant. That's why she can't join since she needs to get ready for it"

Jennie sighs. She wondered how will Jisoo react if she saw her again. They haven't talked for days and Jennie misses the turtlerabbit she met.

///

"Be careful at Paris, Unnie" Jennie smiled at the older. Irene puts her mask and cap and gave Jennie a pat in the head.

"I will. You take care of the girls now, okay?"

"Yeah, sure will. You'll see me like a zombie when you come back" Jennie joked that made Irene burst out laughing. They bid their goodbye again and Irene went out of the car, greeted by the flashes around as she waved hello at them and walked her way through the crowd.

"Jen, you ready to go home?" Her manager questions, looking through the mirror while Jennie looks away from Irene's disappearing figure.

"Uhh... can we drive by at the restaurant, where me and the girls always go to?"

"I don't think Sajangnim would like that, Jennie"

"Hoyeon invited me for a dinner. It'll be a harmless dinner, no boys or what"

Jennie's manager purses his lips, hesitating. He lets out a sigh and then nods his head, agreeing with Jennie's request. He then starts the engine and drives away from the airport.

///

"Oh gosh, it's raining hard" Jennie massaged her temples as she saw the heavy pouring of rain. Hoyeon already texted her that she can't make it because of the rain and she was stuck in a traffic. Irene also called, telling that her flight was cancelled and they'll wait for the weather to be okay.

"Why is the weather suddenly like this?" Jennie murmurs. She had told her manager that Hoyeon couldn't make it because of the rain and they decided that they will just go back to Jennie's dorm.

"Look, the rain is really heavy now, she's going to get sick if she stays there for too long" Her manager said, worried. Jennie looked to where her manager was looking and saw a woman, just standing and wasn't crossing the pedestrian at all.

"Oppa, do you perhaps have an extra umbrella to give for her?"

"I only have two umbrellas in here"

"Can you give me the two, please? I'll just be quick and give the other one to her"

Jennie's manager didn't like the idea of Jennie hopping off the car and go to some stranger. But Jennie pursued him well and he lets Jennie give it to the girl. He can't leave the car anyways.

He lets Jennie but with one condition, wear mask and cap.

"Hey, miss!" Jennie called out. The girl didn't bother looking back and just stood there, like she was in deep thoughts about something.

"Hey..."

Jennie grabs her arms gently. She covers the other girl with the umbrella that she was holding that made them two share the umbrella.

"Hey, miss, you'll get sick if yo-" Jennie froze. The brunette met her beautiful brown eyes that also stared back at her.

"Ji-jisoo?"

Fate really does know how to play games.