Chapter 24

A new morning came. Taehyun still waited for Beomgyu hoping that the boy had calm down. He wanted to apologize for pushing his buttons, drive him to school not before stopping by to grab his favorite snacks for the whole morning class.

Obviously he lacked sleep hanging around 'til midnight maybe Beomgyu would ring him a call. He could act like there wasn't a misunderstanding just so the boy would have a peaceful slumber however not even a text from Beomgyu ringed. He decided to let it pass and waited for the next morning but as soon as Yeonjun's house revealed Beomgyu, the boy only gave him an awkward glance before hastily opening the passenger seat of Huening's car.

Taehyun heaved a sigh, running his fingers through his locks problematically. He didn't bulge, biting his lower lip until the car drove off with Huening waving a hand on him. If he was told that he'll be stressing over a pretty boy in the neighborhood a year ago, he would have laughed it all because who was he? Kang Fucking Taehyun who wasn't interested with serious commitment until Choi Beomgyu came down easily flickering the walls he had been holding up ever since.

He got some serious wooing to do but for now, he'll gave Beomgyu the whole day for space. Promising to make it up to him as soon as possible before he goes to do some horrible stunts that'll actually worsen both of their situation.

A day wouldn't hurt a bit. Right? Just before he could grab the keys  from his pocket, he hears Yeonjun calling from the other street. Turning around, he sees the older crossing a street with a concerned look.

“Hey, did you and Beomgyu had a fight?” He asked without hesitation.

“Yeah, just a little misunderstanding.” Taehyun replies sucking in a deep breath.

“Nu-uh, I don't think it's just a misunderstanding. Beomgyu was bawling heavy last night. He denied it in front of us but I heard him up to his room. I'm kind of worried for the both of you. You're wearing the same look.” Yeonjun replied pulling Taehyun's entirely to face him.

“Tell me, you know that I'm willing to help right?” He explained that had Taehyun's shoulder slouching as he goes back to sitting at the hood if his car.

“I don't know hyung. I can't understand him. He went to my shop yesterday and he saw me talking with Melissa. When we got here I asked him why was he ignoring me because he had been distant for a couple days now. Not talking to  me like how he used to... just acting different when we're together and whenever I ask him what's wrong he'll drop it immediately. I kind of bought up Terry out of—”

“What does it have to with that Terry guy?” Yeonjun cuts him off with a confuse tone.

“Well they've been hanging a lot lately. I know it's really stupid of me to bring that up in just because I'm extremely jealous but he took it in a wrong way. You know we aren't in a relationship yet right? but it scares me that it felt like he was slipping away. We we're okay hyung and it suddenly got lost. Damn, it's— I'm trying my best to be there until he's ready. I can't lose him. I just can't.” He rambled out that softens the older.

“Oh, Taehyunie. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were having these thoughts.” He replies pulling the younger for a hug. It's very unlikely for them to be physically expressive but Taehyun really do need a hug right now. Yeonjun thought so.

“Listen, Beomgyu... he's just going through a lot these past few days.” He starts.

“But I'm willing to listen hyung. I just don't understand why— I feel like he doesn't trust me that much.” Taehyun replies running a hand through his hair again, to Yeonjun a clear sign of distress.

“He's not ready yet to tell you Tae. He will when he is. You know him amongst all of us and don't think that he doesn't trust you enough because to all of us here, he trust you the most. Don't overthink too much and give him a bit of time 'kay?” Yeonjun assured that had Taehyun nodding his head. He's glad that the older reached out.