Chapter 15

The thing about being self-restraint is that it's a crucial habit to detach. When you appear to understand series of emotion at a young age you'll eventually grow with a perspective different from others who were taking slow steps in acknowledging newfound feeling at a certain experience. To Beomgyu, he started looking things maturely leading him to an attitude of being reserved. It's a good thing because he handle things on his own without disturbing the people he cherish but the downside of it is that you'll lose your sanity.

He had been sleep deprived for two days. He's been stress at reasons he wasn't supposed to be stressed about. It wasn't about school. Not even about him feeling homesick. It's the feeling of getting lost. He doesn't want to start anything unless he'll be able to find answers to the questions he had about his strange dreams.

He wanted to find Terry. He badly wanted to see what does he look but he doesn't exist. He's only inside his mind. He's only a figment of his imagination yet how is it possible for him to be this attached to someone he couldn't even remember what he looked like after waking up.

He believed it isn't a coincidence anymore because it felt like it was him. He had a feeling that Terry was genuinely devoted to him and he shouldn't be living in this fantasy. He didn't want to dig deeper on whatever guy is feeling or he'll shut the world out.

Today is friday. The day Arin scheduled a barbeque party in the Kang's residence and here he is trying to get ready to attend the dinner. After his morning shift, he busied himself studying again disregarding the awful migraine he felt. He didn't even wanna take a nap, afraid that he'll be seeing himself again in the middle of a war.

Checking himself in the mirror, Beomgyu knew that he looked shit. Pale and have bad under eyes yet he managed to dress himself properly finishing it off with a pill of advil just to ease a little bit of his headache. Just as he was about to close the lid, his vision suddenly started spinning. He tried to maintain his balance but his study table wasn't that reachable enough for him to hold himself.

He tried opening his eyes but it was getting worst. As soon as he took another step- enough for him to took hold of the glass of water, everything went pitched black. The last thing he remembered was the glass shattering, the pill spilling and his body creating loud bang.

The married couple and Taehyun were conversing when they were alarmed by the loud noise.

"Was it from Beomgyu's room?" Soobin asked in fret.

"I think so. Gyu!? Is everything alright? We heard something." Yeonjun shouted but there was no response which was odd.

Even before Yeonjun could walk past Taehyun, the latter was running towards the stairs already and what he saw terrified him. Beomgyu was passed out with pieces of broken glass all over the room. Yeonjun almost tripped himself when he saw the scene and Soobin's eyes widen in fear.

"Beomgyu! Hey, hey, hey wake up." Taehyun tried to shake the boy but he was unresponsive.

"Oh my lord! Beomgyu!" Yeonjun cried out wanting to be near the younger but Taehyun was hugging the boy in his arms.

"H-hyung the c-car. We need to take him to the hospital. Hurry!" Taehyun shouted to which Soobin immediately responded to.

Taehyun carried the older stepping on the shattered glass while Yeonjun was following around trembling with panic. Soobin was already running towards their garage to start the car while Taehyun race to the backseat placing Beomgyu in his arms.

"Junnie listen to me. You have to stay and inform Huening and noona about this okay? Beomgyu's going to be find. You can follow us after you informed them okay? I love you." Soobin demanded trying to calm down his shaking husband.