Chapter 1

There was nothing else to do for Beomgyu. He was fixated at his window with a glass of tea— gotten cold from being ignored for hours. He just finished tons of classwork for the state of the art. It was a proudly productive day for him and when he thought he'll be able to rest, he couldn't. There was another exercise posted about a minute ago from his Contemporary Arts subject with a twenty-four hours limited time.

He couldn't help but click his tongue in disbelief reading how it was demanding of his professor to ask for an infographic along with a thirteen pages of reading material as a reference in a short amount of time.

"Jeez, what do they think of us? Robots?" He whispered placing back the acrid beverage he always drink on a daily basis.

He began to scroll down at the file becoming more distress when he notices the extra small font size of the words. With one harsh flick of the keys, his body slumped to rest on his gaming chair, giving up and deciding to do it later. Giving attention once again to the cup patiently waiting for him, he also grabbed his phone as he clicked on one social media platform that would comfort his entire back— TikTok.

What came to him was plenty of KPop edits that the fans could manage to be professional in. It was interesting since he knows a couple of artist from his country although he listens to Western music a lot. He was killing the time, sipping occasionally at the cup of tea on his left hand until he stumbles upon a  video with a very intriguing title 'Past life impression'. He was going to ignore it for once since it doesn't look legit at all considering the number of likes and comments the video has but then he is one of a hell curious living soul. It wasn't even that long.

Setting aside the vessel back to it's position while placing his phone at one of his thighs, he started to listen well to the man speaking. It started with an instructions of him to close his eyes, relax and take deep breaths. So, Beomgyu did. It goes on for about fifteen seconds and surprisingly, he was letting out all the tension his embodiment had been dragging along since time forgotten. It started to feel like he was floating from how it was mellowing.

Then, the man continued to speak. Beomgyu couldn't register anything at all but the voice coming out from his smartphone. He was talking about a feeling, a time. He was as if asking Beomgyu to wander back to a moment in time.

"An image. Experience the image."

Beomgyu's brows furrowed in confusion, beads of sweats trickled down his forehead as he sees himself in a wide green field filled with dandelions. He was running, his laughter echoed as he watched himself reach out to his long haired doppelganger. His what!?

"Give yourself some time to be really in this moment."

With a lumbering pace, the man looked back at him with a teasing remarks as he continued to jog along the bushed of dandelions. It was unbelievably beautiful.

"Come on Terry, is this what you're so boastful about?" He asked. No, actually the man mirroring of him spoke abruptly halting him in disbelief.

"What do you see? What do you look like?" Another set of questions resonated the insides of Beomgyu's small bedroom.

The sudden abruptness stalled the other boy as well. If  I am seeing myself then what am I suppose to look? He queried not taking off of the boy giggling meters away from him. He's beautiful. I'm breathtakingly dazzling.

"Now don't give me that puppy look. Come on!" He shouted. No, the boy who looked like me called out.

"What time is this? What are you wearing?" The phone continues to speak as Beomgyu's heart begins to pump irregularly.