Chapter 21

Beomgyu heard hustles. Someone is tapping him, as if wanting him to wake up but something is going on with his body. It felt like he had been tortured, knocked around and he couldn't feel his limbs to the point where it ache even by opening his lids.

"Ben..." It was vague. Someone familiar is calling him but everything was blurry yet he knew he had to listen to whoever is that.

"Ben, it is me Daniel. Please, are you with me?" The voice suddenly was becoming audible, 'twas becoming clear despite his unsteady breathing. It was his Yeonjun hyung-no, it was Daniel this time.

"H-hyung." He mumbled out unheard because he isn't Ben. He is Beomgyu. He was aware this time he wasn't Ben but Beomgyu yet how come he could feel actual pain.

"Oh my lord, Ben I am deeply aching right now. I am sorry. Please, let us get you out of here. I must escape you." Beomgyu couldn't grasp everything yet. This is different from this usual dreams in whereby he's at Ben's unconscious mind lingering around, merely watching was happening. This time, he had entirely taken all over Ben's but what for?

Beomgyu was left speechless wanting to wake up from from his state, wanting to speak but it was too painful. The world is spinning around and the boy Daniel continues to mumbled out without him not grasping anything.

"Terry, Terry, Terry in here. You have to help me." At the mention of the name, Beomgyu immediately shifted hearing another rustles and then another person came bending down to reach for him.

"You-I... what in the world did they do to you." Terry's voice cracked whilst Beomgyu tried to focus on breathing properly, wanting to see what Terry looked like but everything is hurting. He wanted to reach out, wanted to see just so he could be at peace, finally seeing the man behind the mysterious name.

"Ben, I am getting you out of here. I will save you and you will have to promise me t-"

"Finish him off!" Beomgyu dreams in a spur moment shifted. He was kneeling at a field. Weak, soaked with what seems to be his own blood. Beomgyu was trembling with fear, where is he? What happened?

"T-Terry." He mumbles unconsciously looking around, tears welling up because it was there. It was so close. He was there but he lost again. He lost him again.

"FIRE AWAY!" He heard another shout that had him gasping when he sees a frighteningly man dear to his soul, few centimeters away pointing a gun at him.

Before he could even properly react, a gunshot bang straight to his soul. Everything went soundless, it seemed like everything was in slow motion. He couldn't believe what just happened. Before he could completely lost sight of the world, despite the tears welling up, covering his eyes. He saw it.

"T-Taehyun." He managed to speak before he wakes up. He was fighting to breathe. Beomgyu swallowed hard as tears streamed down his face. He shouted painfully, wailed loudly feeing betrayed. Taehyun- whoever is he killed him.

Why? What did he do to deserve this life? If it was indeed him from the past, how come he's still suffering this time? Didn't he saved lives? Didn't he sacrificed himself? and why, why does it have to be in the appearance of Taehyun who took his life? Beomgyu felt lost. He wanted to hide, vanish and scream, wanting to end this misery.

"Gyu? Oh God, what happened?! W-what is it darling? I'm here... I'm here. Hyung is here." Yeonjun panting, promptly pulled Beomgyu for an embrace. The poor boy was trembling, hiccuping again for Yeonjun couldn't count now how many times it happened.

"H-Hyung, please stop it. H-I'm, I want it t-to stop. I-I don't wanna go to sleep. Please, h-help me hyung." Beomgyu sobbed, voice cracking and was clutching painfully on the older's shirt.