Chapter 7

As Taehyun stood there, stuck staring at the window of the couples cafe. His mind wander back to what happened a moment ago. The boy, whom he couldn't recognize the name yet was disturbing him. It annoyed him how they started in a very unpleasant way. He isn't rude, playful most of the time but what happened earlier isn't entirely his fault. He had no idea that it wasn't his best friend— Huening Kai in the room.

“Who's he?” He asked the moment Yeonjun took the seat in front of him, still not gazing away from the window.

“He?” Yeonjun replied a question.

“The brown haired boy?” He continues, giving Yeonjun a quick glance before taking a sip of his macchiato.

“Oh, you mean Beomgyu?” The older replied erratically answered.

“Beomgyu...” He whispered hiding a small grin. Another presence sat beside him which he guesses Soobin. There wasn't anymore customers yet probably because work hour had started.

“Yeah, why? Ring a bell?” Soobin asked, putting down a plate of newly baked cookies in front of them.

“Nope. Not at all.” He retorted getting himself one of Soobin's specialty.

“What's he doing here?” He continues to query, not daring to make an eye contact from his hyungs. Trying to act like he doesn't give too much shit of the new boy in the neighborhood.

“Studying. Got into an international scholarship.” Soobin responded handling his husband tissues who was more indulge on devouring the sweets than involving himself on the conversation.

“He's pissing me off.” He confessed leaning back, taking a whole cookie in his mouth.

“Dude? You were the one throwing rocks at my window—to his room. The audacity!” Yeonjun exclaimed giving Taehyun a judgemental gaze making the younger chuckle bitterly. Looks like everyone's whipped huh?

“I didn't know okay?” He defended taking another sip of the now lukewarm espresso.

“He's a sweet guy Taehyunie. ” Soobin pried giving him a small tap in the shoulder.

“Sweet my ass. You didn't saw how he glared at me? If looks could kill hyung.” He snorted, not believing his hyungs because he was treated the other way around.

“That's because you were the annoying one here. You may have ruined his sleep!” Yeonjun once again raise his voice squinting his eyes on the younger.

“Seriously? Did he guys charmed you or something?” He chuckled finishing up his coffee before crossing his hands on his chest, intrigued.

“Don't you have a shop to attend to Taehyun?” Yeonjun ignored, not wanting to argue anymore.

“It can wait, my coffee cant hyung.” He replied still not convinced on the short amount of time they talked about Beomgyu boy.

“Tell me more of him.” He asked impatiently waiting for Yeonjun's repsonse who was cross-eyeing him with suspicion.

“Provide me a concrete argument as to why should I tell you." Yeonjun initiated biting the last cookie on the plate.

“Come on hyung. We're going to be neighbors. I just wanna know.” Taehyun sighed, careful not to sound eager.

“How about talk to him yourself? You haven't apologize right? Talk to him later then." Soobin answered giving Taehyun a warm smile and he let out a loud sigh of disappointment after the two left him on the table.

He decided to end his coffee, bidding a quick goodbye to his hyungs before driving off to his garage. He ran a small automobile in the neighborhood for about two years already. After finishing off senior highschool, he took a vocational course instead of going to a university. He was invested on repairing and any relation to car parts when he saw his dad worked at it for years. He was his role model. It's just sad that he had to leave them a little earlier but he was glad that his mom was rather supportive of his decision instead of nagging him. She is now in Germany living with his sister while he chooses to stay on their neighborhood. He just couldn't leave the place.