Chapter 3

Time flew on a flick his finger, Beomgyu's graduation happened yesterday and he was officially unemployed. They had a simple dinner after the ceremony followed by quick hang out with his friends on the nearest resto-bar. Real thing, it was fun but the purpose of him attending the celebration did not go as planned. He was supposed to inform his circle of friends that he'd be leaving the day after tomorrow but he totally forgot about it especially when everyone started wildin' up. A part of him was happy for he didn't want to ruin everything. So, he decided to kept it and maybe inform them when he's already in Switzerland.

Afternoon the day he broke the notice to his parents, his mom came up to his room to give his acceptance. They both cried, his dad making fun of them on the doorway for being dramatic but the night was one the best for Beomgyu. They ended up making dinner together, binge watch National Geographic documentaries finishing the day with them sleeping in the living room and waking up at three in the morning when their dog accidentally pulled his dad's hair.

Right now, his day is full. He had to buy some stuffs he'll be bringing, run some quick test for his papers to be ready, he hadn't even packed his suitcase yet, but his mom will take of it. Surprisingly, he didn't dream of Terry and himself— he figured out to make it look like that since he hasn't heard a name yet, maybe because he was wasted but he didn't drink much last night or was he that tired to even dream of something.

"Whatever." He mumbled sluggishly. He doesn't have time to think of them today. By the mere thought of him walking in and out of establishments was already draining him.

"You sign up for this, idiot." He resumed, finally dragging himself out of his comfort to get ready.

Time went as plan, they were riding back home by three in the afternoon to get his things ready. Beomgyu could only describe one thing right now, exhausting. Is this even worth it? I'm supposed to file for a job right now instead of a school. He thought eyes dropping as he sat on the backseat of their car.

"Terry, are we going back to the alps this afternoon?" Ben questioned when his seventeen year-old acquaintance stood up to the entrance of their small shelter but the younger did not show a single response. Instead, his eyes locked pass the other boy as if he did not catch a sight of a thing.

"Is Miss Louise here?' He asked using a tone Ben did not expect to hear once more ever since they had gotten costumed of their companionship.

"My sister had left about an hour ago. Unfortunately, she will not be back before dark. Are you in need of something? I could relay it to her, if you may ask." Ben politely replied taking a step forward to offer his attention but was disheartened when the younger was quick to turn a back against him.

"I only wish to see her presence. I shall take my leave now." Terry replied cold air hastily walking out of the confused boy. Ben motioned that he must have had a rough day for his mood to be sour.

He paid no heed of it up til' it lasted for days. He was agonizing about why was his friend does not show up to have fun anymore. He had lost count since the last time he saw Terry but he couldn't take action for he was not aloud to enter the younger's abode. He waited for his sister so he could ask about his whereabouts for he was starting to get anxious. They planned to ride his horse again going up to the mountains yesterday but the young Terry did not show up again. He reckoned it has been a week now.

"Louise, is Terry doing all-right?" He asked as soon as her sister joined them for dinner.

"He is. We visited their land near the alp earlier. Why have you asked?' The lady replied, fixing his hair to not be ruined while she eats.