Jinx!

I wake up to a strong pain on my side and a really sore head. I feel the need for a warm shower.

Before I could move I feel the sudden movement of an arm on my waist. I take a look at the arm to identify the person and im met with leather gloves, Caitlyn. "Stop hogging her cupcake!" I hear from behind me and shuffling. "Why? Do you have a crush on her?" She snickers as I feel another arm wrap around the two of us. "If anything you do, you're hogging h-" "you both have big fat lesbian crushes on me don't pretend it's only one of you." I remark while snickering. "Anyway, yall can 'hog' eachother. I feel the need for a warm shower." I say while sitting up, I walk to my closet to grab clothes as I was still in my 'formal' outfit. I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me, not locking it cause it was only the other two in the room and Velma is definitely sleeping. I strip my clothes off and toss them into the very full basket that I said I'd attend to at least 3 weeks ago. I step into the shower and turn the knob, causing hot water to pour on me. But it feels a bit too good on one spot, I look at the stitches on my rib cage. 'Shit' I thought to myself as I examine it further, it now makes sense on why it was hurting. That also reminds me that I also have a throbbing headache and should probably relax a bit, a hungover me is worse than a horny caitlyn. Well at least that's what I thought, Caitlyn. Her name stuck to my head for a minute until vi's name started appearing as well, I still couldn't pin point what we were. Maybe we're just friends with benefits? I mean..

Vi's pov

"I'm not letting you big spoon me cupcake don't get your hopes up, if anything I'll be big spooning you." I say back while facing my back towards the taller girl. If I thought my little speech worked, I was wrong. Caitlyn had wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer, I could feel her breathing on my neck causing me to flutter a bit. I make an audible 'ugh' As I give in and embrace her.

I couldn't help but wonder.. what were we? I mean, we're friends for sure but.. I don't know how to say it. Y/n was right, I do have a 'big fat lesbian crush' on her but so do I with caitlyn. I can't like the both of them, or can I? Gosh this is so confusing. I wonder if they feel the same about me, I mean maybe we were cuddling like five minutes ago.. I don't think friends cuddle eachother. I don't think friends fu- never mind. I'll just go to sleep.

Y/n's pov

Holy shit if my head didn't hurt before it hurts now. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was.. purple eyes? Pink? My memory is hazy. I look up to see a table that contained vi and.. powder? I wanted to call for vi but I had something on my mouth, I tried to break out of the chair but it was no use. "I paid your girlfriends a visit." Something about that sentence made me feel strange, was she talking about me? "What did you do?" I could feel the anxiousness dripping from vi's mouth. "I made them a snack!" And with that powder.. jinx, reveals a cupcake with a weird glowing stone on it. Caitlyn now appears in my view as she's pushed into the table, I then felt myself getting pushed as well which made me jump a bit. I look at my two friends who are also trapped, I could see cait grabbing a broken wine glass to free herself as I look away from her to not cause any attention to her.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek, I was scared.

I desperately tried to free my hands but I see a gun being pointed at me, switching to caitlyn from time to time. "Make them go away" Jinx says to vi who is eyeing me and cait, I nod at her in approval. If anyone is dying it's me, before jinx could pull the trigger I hear a familiar accent fill the room, "Put the gun down." Caitlyn says sternly as she stares daggers into the younger girl. I try to yell at her to stop but the cover on my mouth prevents me from speaking. I close my eyes and look down, praying for all this to stop. After all the yelling and sobbing stopped, I hear another yell from caitlyn.

I open my eyes and glance at jinx who has a rocket launcher and shes.. No! My eyes widen as I keep trying to break the chair or the rope, anything. Anything! I cry as my screams muffle into the device blocking my voice. When the rope finally snaps I take the device off of my mouth to maybe convince jinx not- "Mom!" I cry out as I see the rocket heading for the council's meeting room. I drop to my knees and stare at what's about to happen, Velma. I grab one of the knives off my belt and I throw it at the girl but she dodged it. Before I could do more she fled the scene with almost a blur, only visible thing was a pink trail of her eyes. I hear the "BOOM" from the building exploding as I felt my heart drop, I could tell caitlyns did as well. Vi got out of her chair to comfort the both of us, as I felt her arms wrap around me I pushed her off. I stood up and headed for the exit, I ignored their yelling and I walked all the way to Velma's house, only audible thing being my sobs and breathing.

Ohh shit our vilian ark?? 😱😻⁉️

1028 words