Stillwater

Thank you all so much for 30+ reads on the last chapter and like I said I'd update this if this got decent feedback and it somewhat did 🙇‍♀️ kinda nervous tho, I need someone to tell me if my writing is decent or absolutely shit 😭 anyway,, tysm carry on yalls girlfriends awaits

After Jayce left I decided to speak. "You know him??" I ask to get caitlyn's mind off of whatever that blue head of hers was thinking, she seemed mad so.. comfort her? duhh?

"Yeah, I've known him before hextech. I was kind of his only friend." I hold back a laugh after hearing that last sentence. "Do you have experience in.. guarding?" She asks me with an unreadable look on her face. "Uhh, why?" I ask back in response, I thought I was just hanging out here or something. "Well, I'm an enforcer obviously and Ive got the task to stay on look out at the party tonight, I could use some company." She says with almost a pleading look but hides it with a smile. "Sure, I don't really do much when Velma is out."

========

"What are you doing here Kiramman?, don't you have a cocktail party to attend?" The other enforcer asks rather rudely. "Leave her alone dipshit." I chime in, defending cait. "What's it to you, L/n? Actually, the both of you should be in some kind of a shitty rich folk party." I step closer to the man and as im about to punch him in his jaw, caitlyn's voice stops me. "Fire!!" I turn around to see a big fire. We run to the building, caitlyn gives instructions on what to do. Before I could act out on what I was told to do, I hear a child's voice in the building. Me and Caitlyn run in to save the child. "I set the building on fire by accident!!" The voice says as we go into the burning room further. "By accident. Totally by accident." The child says as it morphs into a not so child like voice. "Cait! We need to get out its a trap!!" I yell at the blue haired enforcer but before we could run, "And I also brought this dynamite." My eyes go wide then, nothing. Darkness.

I wake up to a distressed caitlyn carrying me to.. somewhere. "Where are we going?" I ask, voice raspy. I could feel blood dripping everywhere, everything was sore. "The medical ward. I tried to help the others but they died on impact." Caitlyn replys back.

========

"Y/n!!" I hear as I open my eyes. "Oh my god. Y/n im so glad you're alright!" Before I could respond im met by arms around me, it hurt a bit but I could manage. "You know me Velma, I don't die that easily." I say back to get a laugh out of the older woman, I hated seeing her in distraught. I sit up and lean back against the wall. I see another woman approach, caitlyn. "Y/n I'm so sorry, I didnt know that this would happen." She says holding back tears. "Aw caitlyn it's alright really, I've gotta get hurt every once in a while." I reach my arms out to give the poor girl a hug, she pulls me in and embraces the hug. "So, I can see you two are getting along nicely?" Velma says to im assuming to 'break the ice'. I nod in response.

Time skip

It's been a couple weeks since the incident and piltover has been going to shit but thats alright. I don't care much for the outside, I've been hanging out with caitlyn more and helping her with her little investigation. "Would you like to come with me?" She says pulling me out of thought. "Where?" I ask, I remember the last time I went with her. I'm kidding, that was fun. Almost died but thats the fun part. "Stillwater. I want to interrogate an inmate that partook in a crime." I feel my eyes go wide. Stillwater? Is this girl for real?? "Yeah sure I'll come, I need to protect you after all." I reply back causing a laugh to erupt from the both of us. "Shall we go then?"

========

As we're heading.. up? Down? I really dont know, this place is huge. We arrive on floor 40 and we begin to walk to inmate 516's cell. We stop in front of a cell and we're met with a pink haired girl who was punching the wall. "Weirdo." I said quietly enough for caitlyn to hear but not the inmate. "Like I wouldn't punch a wall myself, hypocrite" I thought to myself as im quickly pulled out of my thoughts as I see the inmate grab hold of the bars, wait a minute. "Violet??" I ask as the inmate looks at me, eyes widening. "I thought you died." I say shoked, I wanted to cry. The girl who I wanted to forget about was right here, standing before me. "Y/n? Is that really you?? Oh my god im so sorry I.. I wanted to look for you.. and powder but I got arrested and- im so sorry y/n." She says as she turns her attention to me. "You know her?" Caitlyn asked, surprised I knew a 'criminal'. "It's a long story cait, I'll explain later." I sighed as I knew I'd have to tell her that I lied about literally everything.

"We have to get her out." I say, somewhat determined.

927 words