Alone time

Vi's pov.

"How long has it been since she'd gone out? She said she would come back soon. What if-" "She's fine Vi, I don't think she'd get in too much trouble in the matter of 2 hours." I sigh as I begin analyzing the room we were in. This woman really likes knives. "I'm going to the kitchen, want anything?" I glance back at the taller woman and shake my head.

Holy shit it's cold. I walk to one of the two closets and look for a jacket or something, it feels like a damn ice cube in here. How have I not noticed how cold it is in here before? I grab the dark-ish purple jacket hanging up and wrap it around my muscular body, of course it didn't fit. It was a bit too long for me but that's alright, I zip the zipper up as I realize a black box sitting on the bottom of the closet. Thats when I realize a lot of strange items in here, aside from knives there was a suspicious amount of jewelry, rings and gems. I know she has a bit of money but thats a bit much. I hear footsteps coming back up as I grab one of the rings with a big diamond on it, hiding it in my pocket.

"Vi are you wearing two jackets?" Cait says to me with a sandwich shoved in her mouth. "It's cold in here." I reply back as we both walk to the bed, we both sit as I smirk. I open my palm to reveal the ring, before caitlyn could question me, I questioned first. "Will you marry me?" I say, impersonating a more masculine voice as I begin to laugh. "Oh my god!" She says as she sends a sarcastic gasp towards me. "Yes!" We both start laughing at eachother, my laughter slowly fades as I notice caitlyn staring at me. We begin to lock eyes as I felt my cheeks burn a bit. How is this woman so.. fine??

She leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips, I rest my palm on her shoulder as the other hand holds her cheek.

We pull back for air as I smile at the girl. As I scoot closer to her, starting conversation.

Y/n's pov

I stop outside the door of me and Velma's house. knuckles bloody, nose bleeding, blood dripping from my mouth and a deep cut on my brow. I twist the door knob as I make my way to my room, I stumble over my feet because I was still intoxicated by the many shots and glasses of alcohol I had drinken. I open the door and ignore the two on the bed as I I to the bathroom. I open the cabinets to find gauze and rubbing alcohol, I look into the slightly cracked mirror as I wipe away all the blood that was splattered across my face. "Is she okay?" I could hear faintly from a familiar british accent, followed by footsteps. I cleaned the cut on my eyebrow with the alcohol and washed my hands in the sink. I didn't care enough to wrap it up because I was just hungry, I drank on an empty stomach, arguably one of the stupidest things you could do. I walk back out the door almost bumping into caitlyn on the way because she had gone to check on me. Before i could open the door I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Huh?" I slightly say while turning to the shorter woman. I saw her eyes widen at the sight of my injured self. "What the fuck did you do??" I yawned before replying to the pink head. "I just got into a little bit of drama at the last drop, but no biggie." I say while terribly slurring my words, alcohol lacing my breath.

"Are you drunk?" The both of them asked while I shrugged, I knew I was but I didn't care to give a straight answer. "Are ya'll hungry too? I can ask Velma to bring-" "No y/n, what happened? Where did you go? What did you do??" I sighed as I began to fall onto the shorter woman with heavy eyes. "I— just got into um a bit of stuff" I replied as I slowly fell asleep on the woman's shoulder.

Caitlyn's pov

"Wow" I said looking at the very tired y/n. "Uhh want me to help you carry her to her-" I paused as I see vi sweeping y/n off her legs and effortlessly carries her to her bed. Before I could compliment the girl, Councilor Velma walks in slightly startling me.

"Guys im back, caitlyn your parents are here to see you." Before I left the room I sent vi a wave and followed the woman down the stairs.

Back to Vi's pov

I inspected the other woman's sleeping state for any sort of injuries other than the cut on her eyebrow. I turned her over onto her back, carefully not to wake her. Her knuckles seemed a bit red from all the impact they had and it looks like her arms are okay. I noticed a bit darker shade of black on her tuxedo, I ran my finger on the darker spot to see if she's bleeding, she was. I wiped my finger on my pants to not stain y/n's jacket, should I wake her or.. I thought as I stared at the blood stained tuxedo, she shouldn't mind.. I mean I'm just looking out for my girlfriend. I mean friend that's a girl..

I un-tucked the dark material from the sleeping woman's pants as I pulled it up just below her bra. "Holy fuck y/n what did you get yourself into??" I whisper to myself as im met with a huge gash on the woman's left rib cage. I stand up and walk to her bathroom to look for a needle, thread and the open alcohol container on the sink. I look into the open cabinet she had opened earlier and i found exactly what I needed, or in this case what she needed. I sigh as I begin to procrastinate on helping her, I have no experience in stitching up someone and I don't want to risk becoming worse. I walk back to the bed and set the items I had collected on the table, I then walk to the door and open it. I walk down the shiny steps and make my way to the im guessing living room? I see caitlyn, y/n's caretaker and im assuming from the blue hair, caitlyns parents. I walk up to the silver haired woman or y/n's care taker and parted my lips to speak. "Do you maybe know how to stitch up a cut? Maybe around the size of my hand?" I say as I could faintly make out the worry in the woman's grey eyes. "I have a bit of experience, may I ask why though? You seem perfectly fine." I mess with the string of my jacket as I tell her what I had just found on y/n. She rushes to the stairs and I heard a door slam. I decided to stay with the others as to not distraction the woman from her work.

"Soo, you must be her parents?" I ask the older figures sitting on the couch. I sit on the other couch that caitlyn was sitting on, I spread my legs slightly and lean back.

"And from your appearance, you're the undercity girl?" Tge older woman asks as I furrow my eyebrows, what did she mean by that? "Mother! Her name is Vi, and she's not just some girl from the undercity. Shes my friend." Caitlyn quickly says defending me as I send her a small smile.

1319 words