Cooking show: staring Powder!

Vi's pov

It's been a couple hours since we started cooking, it's not looking good at all. "Powder I don't think we'll be saving this pancake.." I remark as I look at the hundredth burnt pancake. "Oh yeah? You think?? You do it then!" She hands me the spatula while glaring at me. "No-" "No because you can do better! Here take it, you do it!" She says obviously trying to get on my nerves.

I sigh and take the spatula, with my free hand I pick up the container that had the batter in it and poured a decent sized splotch into the pan.

"Uh when do I flip it?" I ask powder as I stare at the white goo. "I've burned at least 50, how am I supposed to know?" Okay well I obviously annoyed her.

I notice that the pancake started to steam? I flip it over and it was completely burnt. I hear snickering on my side, I give her a side eye in return. "Can't we just like ask for help? I've never even touched a stove." I ask powder, she shrugs and I sigh.

"I doubt y/n can cook and that stupid enforcer would probably burn the house down." I send her a short chuckle as I dump the pancake into the trash which is piling with burnt pancakes. "She's not stupid" I say as I put the pan back onto the stove and pour more oil onto it, the first time we tried it got stuck to the pan because apparently we didn't put enough oil? Cooking is stupid.

"She is"

"Is not"

"Is too"

"Smarter than you" I say back to tick her off a bit, it worked. I felt her glaring up at me as I tried my best not to laugh. "She is not! I'm like a thousand percent smarter than her."

"Yeah right" I was obviously joking, powders got some brain. "Uh its burning again" I say while pointing to the burning pancake. She sighs and picks the pan off the stove to dump the charred pancake into the trash.

"I think we should ask if y/n or caitlyn knows how to do this, we're wasting so much" I state as I ruffle my hair, making it appear more more fluffy.

"Whatever, they can try but when I prove you wrong I'm gonna make you eat one of the burned ones In the trash." We both shared a laugh, "No you're not." And with that I headed to y/n's room.

I open the door to see caitlyn putting her clothes on; Y/n for some reason was still in her bra, laying down. which I found weird because she'd usually change after she worked out. The bottom half of her body was covered by the blanket. I stare at the two women and I clear my throat, getting their attention immediately. "Uh me and powder need help making pancakes, can you two help?"

"Yeah sure, we'll be down in a moment." Caitlyn replies as I linger a bit longer, I lean on the doorframe and examine y/n who has red marks covering her neck and just above her chest. 'Wait' I think to myself as I furrow my eyebrows. I look back at caitlyn who has the same marks on her except their only on her neck. I feel my cheeks turn a bright shade of red as I cover my mouth with my hands. "You two- Ew! I'll just- ugh! I'll be in the kitchen."

Y/n's pov

Vi closes the door, almost hard enough to be considered slamming it. "That reaction was priceless."

"It was. Well anyway, I'll be headed out soon. I don't think I'll be here to help with the pancakes because I have paperwork to catch up on and other boring things"

I frown a bit as I'd love to have breakfast with the 4 of us. Caitlyn finishes buttoning her shirt then headed to the door. "Bye y/n"

"Bye cait I lo- I'll miss you" I hear her chuckle a bit then she walked out, closing the door as she went. 'Ughr fuck it I'll just put pants or something on' I think to myself as I make my way to my closet, I pick out a black baggy pants and slide them on. 'Okay maybe I'll put a jacket over myself' i pick out a light gray jacket and slipped it over my arms.

I look over at the pile of clothing that I still have yet to attend to. 'I should really do that.. maybe tomorrow' i pick up the brush that was conveniently left out and ran it through my h/c hair. It wasn't was tangled as I thought it'd be, after I finished I set the brush back down and ran my fingers through my hair to make sure I didn't miss any knots.

I walk to the door and turn the nob.

I step through the door and make my way to the kitchen, which might I add smells terrible! "Where you two cooking a rodent or something??" I ask while eyeing powder flipping a pancake that was charred on one side. "we tried our best"

"I don't think so.."