Blackout

I skipped a bit ok

YALL TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER, I DIDNT READ IT SO IDK IF ITS GOOD OR NAH THANK YOU ALL SMMMMM

"So, are you going to tell me how you know her??" I keep my eyes on the ground while debating if I should tell her or not, what would Velma think??? What would everyone think? "Uhm- who?" Maybe if I act stupid she'll stop pushing. "Y/n." Cait says sternly, I could feel her glaring at me. "Let's just get this medicine, violet's dying and we're just chatting." I say picking up my pace following Huck.

"Aliment?" The feminine voice behind the counter asks as caitlyn glances at me. Shit if she not gonna answer I guess I will. "She's been stabbed." I say looking at caitlyn, she looked back at me. "Will you tell me after?" She says while maintaining eye contact with me. "Tell you wha-" "trade." I hear from behind the counter. I try to snatch it but she pulls back, I sigh as I grabbed one of the many knifes off my belt and hand it to the lady. She takes off her earing and pours it's continents into the shot of medicine. Before I could grab it caitlyn snatches it and quickly walks back to where we had left violet.

"You go on in, I'm gonna stay out here for a minute." I say breaking the silence between me and cait. "Are you mad at-" before I could finish my sentence she slams the door in my face. "Damn." I faintly say as I open the pouch on my belt pulling a cigarette out. How the hell did it not get smashed while I was fighting sevika?? I think to myself as I also fetch a lighter out from it. I put the cigarette into my mouth and start the lighter, moving the flame to the end of the cigarette. I inhale, cringing at the bitter taste. Will I ever get used to it?? I hear struggling inside the hut. Vi?? I walk inside, "Easy, easy." Cait says while holding onto violet's face, calming her down almost immediately. I inhale the bitter smoke of the cigarette once again, holding it in for a second then exhaling. "You smoke?" I heard faintly from violet, "Yeah, I picked up the habit after.. after, you know." I say unsure if I should finish that in front of caitlyn who was staring at me. "You can't be mad at me forever cait." I say shortly after answering vi's question. "No, but I can be mad for a while." She responds while keeping a straight face and turning back to violet. "Bitch.." I quietly say as I turn my back towards the two women, obviously not quiet enough as I hear a chuckle from violet. I finish smoking the cigarette and throw it to the ground stomping on it causing the flame to die out.

===IDK THE DIALOG SO IM SKIPPING IM SO SORRY===

"It's just us now y/n, are you going to explain now??" Caitlyn says pulling me out of the silence you were lingering in, "Look cait, I don't think this is the best time to-" "Well you have to tell me eventually!!" She interrupts as she grabs your shoulder causing the both of you to immediately stop all movement, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of panting from the two of you. "How do you know vi?" "How did you know she could help?" "Why did you want to get her out?" "Why-" "Because im from the undercity alright?! I lied about everything!! I lied to you, caitlyn." I say turning around to face her while keeping eye contact with the blue haired woman, as I finish the staring session that felt like hours I turn back around to catch up with violet but I feel a warm hand on my shoulder once again as im being turned. "What are you-" before I could finish my speech soft lips connect with mine, I embrace it and just melt all over her. "Thank you for telling me y/n, that's all i wanted." I stood there dumbfounded as she walks off without me. "What is going on.." I slowly mouth as I follow far behind me.

"Whos she?!" I hear as im making my way up the ladder, I peak up a little and im met with.. "Pow pow??" I say out loud causing the three women to glance at me. "Y/n..?" "Wait! Do you hear that??" Powder says not finishing what she was going to say as she squeezes her machine gun. I finish climbing up as I stare at caitlyn still shocked about the interaction we had two minutes ago. I see people on hoverboards come out of the tunnel, I grab my knifes out, changing my stance into a fighting one.

Powder starts rapidly firing her gun as I watched her in shock, what happened to our pow pow?

I could make out a silhouette approaching me from the side, as he got closer to hit me in the head, I ducked bringing my knife above my head as I plunge the black blade through the masked person's back, causing them to fall down in pain as I smashed their head under my shoe. I hear heavy footsteps behind me as I move to the side avoiding the blade that would've hit me if I didn't move. I turn back doging all the person's attacks as I charge them, smashing the blade into their face causing the mask to make an audible crack, I could feel eyes burning into my pale skin, turning to see violet staring at me and Powder as she's holding someone by their shirt. Apparently I stared too long because I felt a sudden pain in the back of my head followed by black. Before I faded away from reality I could hear two voices yell my name.

980 words