Confusion

After that long lecture with Velma I finally went back up to my room to see vi sleeping on cait's lap CLOTHED.

"How do you forget to lock the door?" I ask the blue haired woman, her cheeks pink with embarrassment. "Um well- um- I thought she'd be out longer." She replies back as I laugh at her, she forgot and she won't admit to it. "What will my mother say?" She says while maintaining eye contact with me. "Don't worry, Velma won't say anything to your mother. I mean unless you want-" "No! Thank you y/n." She quickly says as I laugh at her sudden movement. "Was that from me??" I say while pointing at Vi's back while my laughter slowly faded. Caitlyn nods, it was her turn to laugh. "It- its not my fault, she insisted on not using the handcuffs." I quickly respond while facing my back towards cait, my arms crossed.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go. I was just checking on you two." I speak out as I place my hand onto the door.

I make my way to my training area, if I wasn't here to train I'd be lost in thought. I throw several punches at the punching bag causing it to swing backward more and more. My jab's becoming less and less aggressive as I drift into thought. What we're we? What are we? Are we.. friends? Are we more than friends? No, I must've just got lost in the moment. They probably did too, there's no way they like me. Vi only had a thing for me when we were kids, but caitlyn.. she kissed me before we got here. Maybe it was a friendly kiss?

I stop all my motion as I stare at the ground.

No y/n, you're just confused. We're just friends.. I think. Maybe I wanna be more? Or perhaps they do? What if they don't. What if I don't? I groan as I walk to the table containing my throwing knives, I pick three up as I chuck them at the target. one hitting the bullseye and the other two hitting around it. I grab the other knives sitting on the table as my throws get harder and harder. I felt tears forming in my eyes, I'm so confused. I throw the last knife at the target but this time I miss and it lands on the wall instead. I wipe my eyes with my hand as I let out a sigh. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs leading to this room. I hear the door open as im walking to the busted up target, pulling all my knives out. I walk back to the table and set the knives back down. I glance at the people who had entered the room. "Holy shit y/n, when were you going to tell me about this room??" Vi says while eyeing all the fighting materials. She makes her way to the punching bag, she glances at me for approval. I send back a nod, she starts to punch the old bag. "Why do you have so many knives but only use the ones on your belt?" I hear from the blue haired woman. "Uhh I don't know?" I reply back while slightly furrowing my brows.

=====

"You guys won't do anything.. dirty, I'm out right?" Velma asks me while glancing at the other two women sitting next to me. We had gone to my room to just hang out I guess? I chuckle at Velma's accusations as I part my lips to reply. "No Velma don't worry, you may go now." She nods at me and turns around heading for the door. Once the door closes I lay back, accidentally landing on Vi's chest. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know-" "it's fine, lay down." Violet says cutting me off as she puts her arm around me, ensuring I stay down. "Cupcake?" Vi calls to caitlyn as she gestures her to lay with the two of us, she falls backwards on vi's right side.

I felt safe with the two. They made me feel safe.

Shorter chapter sorry

692 words