𝟏𝟗 - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.

Start from the beginning

"this is Logan - he's Kitty's cousin" Bell introduced the blonde to the boy on the bleachers. Jess eyed the boy for a second, holding out his hand for Logan to shake.

he accepted, "how'd she drag you here?"

Logan let out a laugh, "we made a deal. but apparently, this" he motioned to the dance floor, "was a joke."

the boy nodded his head, glancing at her every few seconds. she looked beautiful, he couldn't deny that- he could never deny that fact.

"sounds like something a Gilmore would do"

Bell rolled her eyes, about to respond with a witty comment but quickly got interrupted.

"damn Bell, moved on already? how many guys is that?" all three of their attentions averted over to James Cook. he had Sally on his arm, and a smirk laced on his lips.

"excuse me?"

"you know . . Jess, Cook- and now who's this?" Sally added, eyeing up the boy on Bell's side. Jess couldn't help himself, he immediately stood up.

the way they were talking to her was simply unacceptable. "you need to go" Jess told them, he felt his blood begin to boil as they laughed.

"go? or what?" Cook laughed, "why are you defending her? after all, she isn't the one you want, is she?"

Logan noticed the sad look on the girl's face, as she looked down to her feet. he didn't fully understand what was going on, but he held onto her instinctively.

before they knew it, her head shot up at the sound of a hard impact. Jess. he punched Cook in the face, "what the fuck?!" the boy on the floor exclaimed.

"GET THEM OUT OF HERE! NOW!" Taylor Doose yelled through his megaphone, Jess threw up his hands in surrender, "no need" he spoke, before storming out of the place.

Bellamy and Logan followed after him, she was in complete disbelief of what had taken place tonight. Jess defended her, he punched Cook.

Cook had a lot of nerve.

Jess was already out of sight by the time the pair got outside, she let out a sigh as she and logan took a seat at a bench. "i'm sorry" apologized.

the blonde boy shook his head, "you shouldn't be sorry, who was that?"

"Cook and Sally" she answered. "as in . .?" she nodded her head, he knew about what had happened. how those two cheated on her and Jack. and evidently, there they were tonight. together.

for a boring town, it sure was full of unbelievable people.

"Kitty told me about Jess"

she sent him a confused look, "before all of this" he told her. "i saw the way he looked at you" another confused look. "what do you mean?"

"he loves you, birdie"

she shook her head, refraining from the laugh she wanted to let out. "he likes Rory"

Logan chuckled, placing his hand on her cheek gently. "maybe . . maybe he likes your sister, but I can tell you for a fact, he loves you. or else he wouldn't have done that."

she stared at him, she didn't know what to do, or say. what could she have said?

"you know what i think?"

she hummed.

"our time, it isn't now. your time, with him- it is. and if it doesn't work out, you know where to find me"

she furrowed her brows. she opened her mouth to speak, before he placed his lips on her forehead. he pulled back, a smirk on his lips.

"now, let's call Finn and tell him we're not dating. he'll be so relieved"

she couldn't hold back her laughter, nodding her head.

friends.

i know for a fact i'm disappointing a few of y'all, but i just did not feel it with logan djdjje i've watched the college seasons like once & rewatched jess seasons like 10,000 times

i know for a fact i'm disappointing a few of y'all, but i just did not feel it with logan djdjje i've watched the college seasons like once & rewatched jess seasons like 10,000 times ... i think it's pretty clear who i love. but omg matilda is #1 in jess i can't believe this...... i want to thank u guys from the bottom of my heart<333333 ilysm!!!!!!

it's so weird to me that y'all like this .... like omg. i'm open to any suggestions, they're much appreciated! i love reading ur comments.

tysm

cherry xxxxx