𝟏𝟖 - ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ.

Start from the beginning

but she laughed, she didn't know why she took it so seriously. it was a game! she rolled the ball once again, feeling her muscles loosen up- she finished them off. thank god!

"yes!" Finn cheered again, "i told you, it's the way in which you move your wrist!"

she chuckled, passing Logan as he stood up for his turn. the boy grabbed the purple ball, before turning to the group and making eye contact with her once again.

"i have a proposition for you" he spoke.

she hummed, curious as to what he would say. "and what's that?" she responded, he stayed silent for a split second, thinking.

"if i get a strike"

she could already feel where this was going, "i get to take you out on a date" he concluded. she thought for a moment, there was no way he'd actually strike out- right? he was worse at bowling than she was.

"she just stopped seeing someone, give it a rest" Kitty interjected, the boy smirked. "all the more reason to give me a chance"

Colin and Finn were loving this. there was no way she'd say yes- they couldn't wait to hear the words come out of her mouth, knowing they'd tease him about it later on.

"okay"

Kitty was the first to widen her eyes, "ew seriously?" Bellamy figured he wouldn't make it anyways. so what was the harm?

"that's alright" Finn spoke up, "he's shit at the game- he won't even get the chance" he laughed along with Colin.

boy, were they wrong.

"oh shit"

ੈ✩‧₊˚ THE boys dropped the girls off at Kitty's house

‧₊˚ THE boys dropped the girls off at Kitty's house. the blonde couldn't bother to say her proper goodbyes as she had screamed out a "bye!" and took a sprint straight towards the front door, frantically shoving her key through the lock.

Bellamy chuckled at the scene, still sat in the middle back of the car, between both Finn and Colin. "bye Colin, see you next weekend?"

he nodded his head, "of course. you might even see Sasha again" he winked. she raised her eyebrows with a smile, "i'd be very proud of you"

she then turned to Finn, "are you ever going to let me out?" she asked, chuckling at the sight of him barricading the door to keep her inside the vehicle.

he shook his head.

Bellamy and Finn had gotten incredibly close, it was a different connection- kindred spirits, he'd say. "can't let you out of my sight. i have to go to Australia next weekend and you're going on a date with Logan"

her eyes traveled to where Logan was, he had no idea what they were saying, as he was outside leaning against the passenger's side of the car.

she let out a laugh, "there's always the weekend after. now move! i'm ready for bed" he let out an exaggerated sigh, "if you wish"

Finn finally opened the door, placing his hands on both sides of her face and aggressively pecking her forehead, softly pushing her away from him.

"may we meet again" she saluted to him, before walking around the car and in-front of Logan.

"hi there" she smiled. he couldn't deny the feeling he got every-time she flashed her smile at him. she was so clueless when it came to his feelings towards her.

he made it obvious. but she always took it as being playful- she never thought someone like him, attractive, kind, funny, would like her.

"hi, birdie" as he sent her his infamous smirk, she felt her stomach churn. what? what was this feeling? for Logan? no. it was the food she ate.

but was it?

"so, when should i pick you up?" he crossed his arms, still leaning against the car. "you're serious?" she asked, he let out a chuckle.

"why wouldn't i be?"

she usually felt cool around him, casual, fun. but something changed. he liked her? or at-least- wanted to go on a date with her? the thoughts running through her mind were endless.

she felt nervous.

"birdie?"

"when you said Finn and Colin don't date . ." she began, "what about you? i've never known you to have a girlfriend"

"i don't either. but, for you, Bellamy Gilmore. i'd do anything"

LMAOi fixed some things, i thought i was gonna re-write but turns out i didn't! but i'm much happier tbh & ready to continue her

LMAO
i fixed some things, i thought i was gonna re-write but turns out i didn't! but i'm much happier tbh & ready to continue her. reading all of your comments literally makes me so happy & i just want to say thank u so much for reading and supporting my story. ilysm

xoxo
cherry