"I called all of you here so we could honor Chika... I thought maybe if we talked about him, he could live on in our memories forever" Jason stood up then sat back down.

They each took turns to share their fondest memories with Chika, Zino didn't really have anything to share so he kept quiet.

"I didn't know him that well but from the way Jason described him.. He seems like a sweet soul... I was so glad I stood up for him when he needed me... Wait what happened to Lateef and Lekan sef?" Beamer remembered.

"I heard they got expelled after the fight... Or at least that's what my dad said" Jason recalled his time in his dad's office earlier in the day. "I also heard that the police wrote off Chika's death as suicide"

"The actual fuck?? His body was in a pool of blood!!" Pascal cursed.

"There's really nothing we can do sadly! It's not like we can go all 'riverdale' on them" Jason makes reference to Betty and Jughead solving crimes in Riverdale.

Jason called for a minute of silence for Chika again which was rudely interrupted by a gateman "Hayce! What are you people doing here?" The gateman batted his stick in the air.

"Mr Jeffrey asked some SSS3 students to wait here"

"Aren't you in SSS2?" The gateman pointed his stick at Pascal cause he recognized him from the day before.

"Yes sir" Pascal answered

"Are these your mates?? Be going home!!"

Pascal didn't argue further, he carried his bag to leave, Tope didn't want to have to be the only SSS2 student there so she followed him home.

Jason and his little clique of SSS3 friends were finally left alone in peace.

"What If the gateman meets your dad to confirm?" Timi breaks the silence.

"Ehn... Then he'd disown me again" Jason joked, Everyone else laughed. Zuriel tried not to tho.

"This calls for a drink" Stephanie brings out a bottle of cola randomly from her bag.

"Where did you get Coke from?" Beamer wondered.

"I bought it!!...how 'bout we play 'never have I ever' so everyone could get a sip of the drink" Stephanie suggested, Zuriel immediately declined, Stephanie begged but Zuriel didn't seem to listen. Stephanie asked Malvin to join in begging Zuriel, but from both their reactions, they probably ended things abruptly with each other.

Zuriel only agreed because she could tell Malvin wanted her to play but couldn't say it.

"OK I'll go first... " Stephanie said "Never have I ever.... KISSED MALVIN" Stephanie looks directly at Beamer clearly throwing shade.

Beamer bravely picks up the cola bottle and takes a sip passing it to Zino who also took a sip, the bottle went round and stopped at Zuriel who sipped last.

"Wait am I the only one who hasn't kissed Malvin in this room?" Stephanie turned to look at Malvin taking a huge gulp out of the bottle almost finishing the content "WHY ARE YOU DRINKING?"

"I've kissed the mirror quite enough times... And let me tell you something 'you're missing out'" Malvin teased Stephanie.

"Eww" Stephanie squeezed her face "speaking of kiss... I just realized I've never seen you kissed before... Like how am I supposed to know you're gay... If I haven't even seen you kiss a guy?" Stephanie's fetish for gay men kicked in.

"But you've seen me kiss-" Jason doesn't even finish talking before Stephanie cuts in.

"I was talking to TIMI" Stephanie raises her brows at him.

Timi felt it was only right to do it since he was in a room filled with his friends, Jason and Timi started making out tongue in tongue seated right there.

"Yas queens" Stephanie hyped them.

Zino and Malvin were envious that they had that courage.

Beamer was surprisingly comfortable watching them kiss

Zuriel clears her throat to stop them "I'd like to make a toast" Zuriel carried the coke bottle.

"With a nearly empty bottle?" Zino asked.

"Do you have a glass of wine??" Zuriel shuts Zino up "...Although Chika wasn't in our set... He was still loved by many of us.... TO CHIKA!" Zuriel took the final sip.

"TO CHIKA!" The others chorused.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
If you got to this point, THANK YOU! truly, I can't believe I made it this far either.

This has got to be the longest book I've ever written and I'm super proud of it, took me only six months to complete it. It all feels so surreal.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it, I also hope you didn't experience too much difficulties navigating through the multiple storylines, I tried to keep it as connected as I could.

I really loved exploring each character's arc and their dynamic, but I still struggle with describing characters and their surroundings though. And I have a major problem when it comes to tenses, which I am working on!

As I reflect on my book, I recognize that the dialogue could benefit from improvement. At times, it feels stilted or lacks authenticity, and some characters may sound too similar. Additionally, I'm aware that the pacing could be slowed down, as certain plot points are resolved too quickly. I do believe that the story itself progresses effectively. While I am open to feedback from others, these are the areas that I am currently working on improving in future projects.

Please make sure to vote and comment on every chapter, it really helps with the algorithm, THANKS!

I'd like to ask some few questions before leaving to make things fun a bit.

.Who's your favorite character?

.What's your favorite ship?

.What was you favorite scene?

.Who's the most annoying character?

.Which character do you relate to the most?

You can reply to these with "in-paragraph comments" I'd love to read and respond to them. I'd be submitting my books to the Wattys, really hoping to win this year. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.