Chapter 57

Students go back to the main hall one hour later - to party - after all the main events taking place in assembly hall is over.

Beamer finally gets to congratulate Stephanie on her performance "you were amazing out there... Also how did you guys not sweat off your makeup on stage?"

Stephanie laughs "it's a skill I guess".

Beamer asks Stephanie to dance with him, Stephanie barely makes eye contact while they dance, Beamer turns to see what she's looking at, it was Lekan "sorry is there anything wrong??" Beamer asks.

"I'm just tired that's all.. " Stephanie stops dancing and excuses herself. Beamer felt really bad but couldn't stop her. He assumed she went to go meet Lekan since they both left for the assembly hall at the same time.

The assembly hall is completely empty and quiet, Chika is using the only gender-neutral toilet there, he wipes his hands to leave that's when Malik enters. Chika sighs in exasperation "did you follow me here?"

"I don't care how many times I have to beg you. I won't stop until you forgive me. Remember when we ran away from Mr Jeffrey this term, that I said I wanted to tell you something...what I wanted to say was that 'I like boys' but I didn't know how to tell you, and that was the major reason why I became friends with you because I assumed you felt the same way about boys too and we could relate on a different level as FRIENDS" Malik recalls past memories.

Chika pauses before finally letting all the pain go, "Fine I forgive you". Malik hugs Chika tight before leaving.

Chika stays back in the toilet to think about what just happened, he got scared when he saw Lekan walk into the toilet, he was about leaving but Lekan stopped him.

"What are you doing here?" Lekan said with a seductive voice.

"I came to ease myself?" Chika stated the obvious. Lekan advances towards Chika slowly but Chika didn't give in.

Back in the hall, Malvin asked Zino for his hand to dance, Zino got scared and confused.

"Nobody's looking at you ahhh" Malvin told Zino.

"They will... When they see two boys dancing together." Zino said.

"But nobody thinks you're gay..."

"Well everybody thinks you are... " Zino contradicted him, Malvin felt slightly offended but still forced Zino to dance with him.

Noone actually looked their way when they were dancing together, Zino twirled Malvin on a spot, causing Malvin to almost fall from vertigo but he stood his ground. Malvin made Zino happy a lot and he decided to express how he felt out loud "you make me happy" Zino cringed from embarrassment after saying it.

"I make everyone happy" Malvin said even though he knew what Zino meant.

Zino just laughed it off and kept dancing wishing he hadn't said anything, Malvin felt flattered but he blew it cause he didn't want to get his feelings hurt in the near future if something happened between them.

Jason stared at Malvin and Zino and Timi and Moyo dancing together from a corner and felt jealous, he saw Balikis coming from assembly hall then an idea sparked into his head, he took another sip out of his drink, placing the bottle on the table and asked Balikis to dance with him. Balikis accepted right away.

They made heads turn with their dancing, Jason looked round for any teacher before carrying Balikis on top of him, and started making out in the middle of everyone.

"Wow! That's a lot of tongue" Malvin told Zino.

Timi knew it was just a sad attempt of Jason trying to make him jealous so he ignored it, he wanted to keep dancing with Moyo but she excused herself to go respond to a text.

Balikis felt the happiest with her tongue in Jason's mouth but it came to and end sooner than expected, Jason felt a huge wave of guilt and pride at the same time, he looked at most guys cheering him then turned to see Timi annoyed.

Jason left the main hall, Beamer followed him behind. Jason got to the abandoned building and let out a tear from his eye, he immediately wiped it when he heard Beamer approaching.

"Bro what happened?" Beamer asked

"Nothing" Jason didn't turn to look at him.

"I know you're gay Jason" Beamer revealed.

"Guy??" Jason turned around and acted confused.

"I'm Sarah Wilson... " Beamer stated. This time Jason was actually confused so Beamer had to rephrase himself "I'm your lesbian facebook friend"

Jason took a second to think but he still couldn't believe it.

"I know it must be hard loving someone and not being able to express yourself... I want you to know I'm here for you..." With that being said Jason just hugged Beamer.

"Wait why? How? Explain... " Jason needed full detail of how he's LGM.

"I pretended to be a lesbian so I could join a group filled with hot lesbians... But they were all middle aged women...When I saw you there I was confused so I friended you to know if you were there for the same reasons... And I was shocked when I find out you and Timi were.... You know... but with the way you spoke, you made me understand a lot of things I didn't know. I was always cool with girls on girls cause I think they're hot... but now I think guys on guys are hot also... "

"I basically told you my entire life... " Jason started thinking back to everything he told his LGM.

"...And others', that's how I knew Lekan had done it with Chika... Cause you told me. And it was so infuriating to see him beat Chika after what he did."

"Yeah stephanie told me about that... Ok I get now, but how do you have an american number?" Jason wondered

"That's a long story..." Beamer said.

Stephanie finally reveals herself after she's been eavesdropping since they got there. Beamer gets scared cause he assumed she probably heard everything.

"Relax she knows" Jason calmed Beamer down.

"I thought you were in assembly hall" Beamer told Stephanie.

"You should know me by now I always come here" Stephanie said.

Jason reads the room, giving them space and heads back to the main hall.