That man is stubborn, well as stubborn as me. If not because of that he won't be here.
Many people envy his position, little did they know that Lam's position is not as easy as it seems.
He is my right hand man, not only in the business side, but also in the dark side.
He became my sparring partner since we started to learn how to fight. And being a pure blood alpha he is, Lam is stronger than me if he is on serious mode. But he rarely use his full power.
He said he prefers to use his power to make his brain function, unlike me and Park who prefer fight than using our brains.
Lam was also take double major, just like me because he was act as my bodyguard before I give him co CEO position.

" I'm ready. Let's go"

Lam walk before me while make a phone call. I bet he calls Park.
There's no way we going to Chiang Mai without that dummy tailing us.
He always make a fuss whenever we go somewhere without him.
It's been 2 years since the last time I come to this mafia gathering.
" What are you thinking" suddenly Lam ask me
" How about make a deal with Tul's cousin and make them do all the work there while we just enjoy the results here"
"Why? That part of country have many potential for our business"
"I just don't feel like it to keep going back and forth"
"You lazy ass just make an excuse because you want to seek your angel"
"Yeah, that too. But since the last gathering that I attended I really don't feel the need to keep our hands there.
I want to make a deal with other family and the one pick my interest is Tul's cousin"
"Why them? Their field of business doesn't match ours"
"I know. That's why I want to make it work"
"I will let them know"

Hoon POV

Dang
I never think this kind of thing gonna happen.
I know I live in mafia circle but I'm one of those nerd that work behind the scene.
I never involved in physical action.
My teacher insist I have to learn fighting and shooting for my own safety but I'm too lazy. I just train my body by doing figure skating.
I can't show my real self to the world but I want to make name for myself so I became a figure skater, that's the real reason of my ice prince name. But people said it's suit me not just because of my profession as figure skater but also because I am a cold person.
That activity is enough to keep my body fit. I hate skin ship so I refuse to learn hand in hand fighting.
Between my peer I'm the best shooter, so in this kind of situation I better stay away.
But shit happened
I don't bring any of my guns
I was just enjoy a day being common high school boy, so I don't even think to bring any weapon with me.
I look around in this car that become my safe place while Jay fight with that man who try to rob us.
My friend easily take down that man but he call his friends and right now it's become a 1 vs 7 outside.
I trust my friend but he start to get punch and kick from his attacker
I need to help him

Cklak...

Wow
What is his brother work again?
Jay never tell me what his family do for living
But I guess his brother kind of work is not that far from mine.
Because I find a Glock under the driver seat.
I checked the bullet and it's fully loaded

I was about to open the car window to shoot those attacker but before it happens something flying to the car roof.

When I got clear view of what it is, turn out it's one of those people.
When I look at my friend direction, I'm surprised to see there's someone I know helping my beaten friend.

Oh shit
I shouldn't show myself I front of him.
But I have to thank him for helping us

Aish...what should I do now?

Suddenly I see my reflection in the rear mirror.
My appearance is different now
I was coloring my hair ash grey since the day I become Agust D apprentice and I always use scuba mask and contact lens whenever I come to meet him.
My teacher is the only one who know how my face looks like.
No one dare to ask me open my mask because my teacher said so, all I need to enter the headquarters are the password, fingerprints and retina scan.
Since it's easy for the members of that family to change their appearance, fingerprints and retina scan is the easiest way to make sure our identity.
Right now I have my real jet black hair and no lens on my eyes. I guess it's safe to meet him.
He doesn't care about me anyway so as long as I act like a common boy he won't suspect my existence here, right?

No one POV

The man that confront Jay really did him good, he himself was flying to the wall with one kick from Jay, but right after he landed he start calling his friends. At first jay still able to handle it but when it comes to 1 vs 7 he start getting punch and kick.
He did well to avoid making bruise on his face but it make him quite exhausted.

"I can't let my guard down at all. Phi Tul gonna kill me if he see my bruise" Jay keep repeating this while avoiding punch and send his kick to his attacker.

He wants to call Hoon for help but he doesn't sure if Hoon can fight, it will add his burden if turn out Hoon can't fight. That boy is hacker, usually they're nerd and don't have good fighting skill, they work with their brain more.
Jay make sure all of those thugs only attack him and none of them come to Hoon.

One of the thugs take out a pocket knife and attack Jay from behind when suddenly there's a shadow come between the knife and the boy's back, sending the knife flying out of the scene and the one that initially use it screaming in agony.
The shadows kick make his arm broke in very painful way he can't even stand anymore.
Seeing their friend like that the other man start to throwing punch and kick to the newcomer
But the newcomer that turns out also a boy in all black attire just smirk and in a blink of an eye already make the 7 thugs rolling on the floor, crying while hugging their broken body.

"I'm gonna count to 3, if any of you still here by the third number say goodbye to your lowly lives"
"One..."
"Two..."
With difficulty all of them scrambled out from the parking lot while cursing nonstop and treats for a revenge.

Jay look at his savior with amazement.
The boy looks not much older from him but he can easily beat all those men.

"Thank you so much for your help phi"
Jay really thankful for his help.
"It's okay. I just bored and it's quite long time for me to have this kind of activity"
The boy that just save Jay said with a smile.
He is really enjoy fighting and this event make him happy.
"Uhm... It's weird to hear that phi. But if you're happy then I'm glad. You have saved my life just now"
" You should be more careful boy"
" Yes phi, thank you. I don't know it's gonna be this dangerous just to go to a mall, hehehe"
"Well, actually it's my first time here too.
And I never thought people are these bold nowadays. Are  you here alone?"
" No, phi. I'm here with my friend but I told him to wait at the car because he can't fight. He will add my burden if he was around"
" Good thinking"

Just then Hoon walk closer to them.
"Thank you for saving my friend's life, phi"
Hoon politely said his gratitude.
"It's okay. How about you? You okay?"
"I'm okay phi. I was hiding in the car even before they start fighting. I was looking for something that can be used to help my friend here but his car is empty, nothing usable there, and I can't possibly drive it to crash the attacker coz he bring the key with him"
"Ha ha ha, you're funny boys"
He then walked to the corner of the parking lot and drag a stroller full of books.
"I'm glad you guys okay. See you then"
" Aw, phi, how can I pay you back? " Jay ask holding up his savior
" No need. I don't do it for you. I just like to fight."
" Then let me send you home phi"
"I bring my own vehicle "
"What about dinner together?"
" I just finished my dinner "
"Ah... I'm not good at something like this I don't know how to show my gratitude "
"Don't sweat it boy. Just stay save from now on, okay?"
"Then, can I have your number phi?"
"What for?"
"Well.... Who know one day you need a help, so I can help you back"

The boy think for a moment before take his phone out, type his password then give his phone to Jay.
Jay smile happily and start typing his phone number then called his own phone. His phone start ringing showing unkwon number. He cut the call then save his name on his savior phone. After give back the phone he open his own phone and save the new number
"How should I call you phi?"
"Arthit. My name is arthit."
"Okay phi arthit, I'm Jay. Nice to meet you.
This friend of mine is Hoon"
Hoon give a wai to arthit and arthit accept it.
"Nice to meet you too guys."
He is about to leave when suddenly turn back and ask them
"Are you guys freshman?"
"No,phi. We are still a highschool students.
It's our last year"
"Ah .. okay. I thought you guys are freshman. I'm a third year engineering students at nearby university. You guys can go there if you need my help"
"Thank you phi"
"Okay then. See ya"

This time he is going for real.
Jay and Hoon look at him until he go out of the parking lot with his superbike. It was modified so he can bring many things in additional place.