22

"We're back!!!" You shout as you and Eddie walk into Steves front door, letting down your suit cases. Robin runs up to you and gives you a hug while Eddie and Steve douche nod at each other. "Finally! Who's ready for a sleepover." Robin says, letting go of your grip and looking around at the 3 of you. "more like the beers, am I right?" Eddie says, him and Steve smirking at each other while they head over to his fridge. You and Robin look at each other and laugh. "So where will me and Eddie be sleeping?" You say, waiting for the boys to get back over there. "Uhm, in any guest bedroom upstairs." Steve shouts from the kitchen. You see his and Eddies head peak up while they open their beers. "Okay, I will go find one then.." You say, losing patience for Eddie.

You walk up the steps towards the rooms lined in the hall, and pick the first one you see. When you push open the door, you see posters everywhere, and a vest laying across a seat. Steves room.. You walk out of his room, closing the door behind you and continue towards the next room. It was a white room, a made bed in the middle of the wall, with a connected bathroom. You walk into the room, shutting the door as you look around. You place your suitcase in the corner of the room and sit down on the bed. When you lay down, staring at the ceiling you hear the door knob twist. When it opens, it reveals Eddie. "Hey" He says as he walks in, stumbling the slightest. He had definitely been drunk, plopping on the bed next to you, he turns to his side and smiles at you. "Hey." You say, turning to him as well. "Robin and Steve are getting snacks to bring up here." He stutters out, clearly slurring his words. "Good, Im starving." You say, wrapping your arm over as your other arm messes with his hair. "Im tired." He lets out, his eyes closed. "Well were having a sleep over, you cant go to bed just yet." You let out some ,laughs while you force his eyes open. "Just a nap until they get up here-" He trails off. "Look who brought snackssss." Robin says as her and Steve barge into the room. "Eddie, wake up dude ? what the hell." Steve says, bringing in a tray of snacks while Robin hands everyone a juice pouch.

"Wanna play truth or dare ?" Steve asks, sitting on the foot of the bed while he takes another drink of his beer. "Im in." Robin says, gesturing towards you and Eddie for your answers. "Im in, so is Eddie he's just not here right now.." You all laugh while you look over at Eddie who is trolling into the pillow. "Hmm?" he groans while rolling over, sitting up also. "We're playing truth or dare." Steve says, patting Eddie on the shoulder. "Alright Im first." Robin says looking at each and every one of you. "Uhm Steve, truth or dare." She says with a mischievous smile. "Truth." He smirks, looking back at Robin. "You're a chicken you know that?" Robin says, "Oh yeah?" They argue back n forth. Finally it settles and Steve gives in, "How many girls have you seen this week?" Robin says, you and her looking at each other while you laugh. "uhm, lets see..." He says in a low voice, pulling out his hands. "Are you really counting with your fingers right now?!" You say in disbelief. "Whaaaaaat." Eddie says, looking up at Steve. "Eddie go back to sleep." Steve says in an annoyed voice. "Ok." Finally he puts his hands down and he gives a face like a lightbulb just appeared above him. "4" He says, smiling at us. "4?! THIS WEEK?!" Robin shouts out. "My turn." Steve says, adjusting himself onto of the bed more.

You all played for about an hour before Robin and Steve finally left the room to go sleep. You plop yourself down on the bed, and look over at Eddie. He was half asleep, staring at you while his hair covered most of his face. You push his hair from his face, placing it behind his ear while your alls lips meet. "I love you, goodnight." You say, turning over to the side lamp, turning it off. "Goodnight love." He says, his voice faint. You adjust yourself next to him, his arm wrapped around your middle as your head rests into his chest behind you. He kisses the back of your head and you two fall asleep.