•10•

You all had been shopping for a while, Eddie wasn't being very social with you though. Every time you tried to go near him, he hid from you and told you to go. You had no clue what was with him, but you continued shopping. "Oh shit." You say out loud, hiding behind some clothing racks. "Whats up, what's wrong?" You hear Eddie ask, finally he was talking to you. "My ex, he's here." You say a little quieter. Eddie hides something that had been in his hand, and pulled you up to his chest. "its okay, you're here with me." Eddie says, holding on tight to your arm. He was being real protective, you admired that about him.. It was attractive to say the least. You stayed close to Eddie, you breath fast, his arm had been wrapped around you. You looked up and saw him staring down your ex, almost as if he was thinking what was so special about him. You were too busy looking at Eddie then remembering the position you all were in, "He's.. he is gone." Eddie says, still holding your arm and you up to his chest. "Oh that's good I guess.." You say, not moving either. You look up at him and he's already looking down at you. He laughs and lets your arm go, his face turns red. "Well, he didn't see you.. that's good right?" Eddie asks, rubbing his neck while scoffing. "Yeah.. everything's.. fine." You go to say, but as you see in the distance, he had been back. He was standing closer this time, and you could see him trying to look at you without you noticing. "He's back Edd-" You go to say, you freak out but before you can finish, Eddie pulls you closer to him than last time. This time he kisses you, on the lips. You kissed for more than you needed to, to prove anything to your ex. After a little longer, you let go, catching your breath. You turn around and see he was mad, rolling his eyes and pissed. Eddie pulls you back and stares at your lips again, "Don't look at him. He's nothing to you, You're mine." He says smirking, looking up at your ex occasionally. You were so shocked, Eddie Munson just kissed you, and called you .. His. When you turn back around, your ex had been gone. For good. You look back to Eddie and smile, "Wow Eddie, that.. that-" He cuts you off, "My plan worked, he got jealous." He says smiling, oh, it was a plan. ofc it was a plan, it didn't mean anything haha.. "So what were you saying Y/n..?" Eddie asks you, grabbing a shirt and looking at it. "Oh nothing, it was nothing." You say, "Im just gonna go check in on Chrissy." You say walking away.

After a while, You and the rest decided you were hungry. You went to the food court, and Steve and Robin insisted on going to Scoops Ahoy. "I haven't been there since the mall closed last year-" Robin says. Steve looks at her and gives her a come on dude, really? look, "because of what happened last year.. yep, well who else wants to?" Robin slowly realizes what she brought up. "What happened..?" Chrissy looks at me and whispers, the rest of them had been ahead of us. "Just a fire, a couple people died from it." You tell her, it hurt lying to your best friend.. but if it kept them safe, it was for the best.

You all ordered your ice cream and sat down at a table. Chrissy, you and Eddie sat on one side. Steve and Robin on the other. "This is really good, aren't you all glad we picked this?" Steve says, taking a bite of his ice cream. "Thats good..? Butter Pecan ice cream is good to you?" Eddie argues, "What, you can't be talking.. You got Chocolate Munson." Steve argues back, "Hey, what's wrong with chocolate ?!!" You cry out. Eddie looks over at you, and sees you had a little ice cream on your face. He swiped it off with thumb and brought it to his face, licking it off his finger, "Nothings wrong with it Y/n, Nothing." He answers you. Woah. Your face went as red as a tomato, more than a tomato to be honest. Robin choked on her ice cream, and looked at Eddie with a shocked face. You could realize they didn't know you were watching, because she gave him a thumbs up and smiled. Did she know something I didn't..? "Wait so how did the fire start..?" Chrissy blurts out. You all look at her, and Steve starts laughing. Omg.