•4•

You sat down at your desk and put your bag beside you. Class was about to start, and before the teacher walked in, someone else did. It was the one and only, Steve Harrington. You see him walking in with Nancy wheeler, and his other douche friends. You look back towards your desk, and ignore his presence. After a little bit later, you feel a slight tap on your shoulder from behind you. You turn around and see Steve himself. "Hey could I borrow a pencil?" He whispers toward you, with a small smile. "Uh yeah, sure..?" you say, you grabbed a pencil out of your bag and turned back around to him, handing him the pencil. "Thanks Y/n, always prepared." He says again, under his breath. You turn back around to your desk. "So, I heard you and Eddie are a thing, Is that true?" You hear steve ask again, "Everyone's been saying it." You hurry and turn back around, throwing a concerned face at him, "What the hell?!" you ask, "who started that?" You wave your hand in front of his face, he was looking down at his paper. "Omg Y/n, it was a joke. I just wanted to see how you would react." He says, looking to his right and winking at someone. You look over, and if it wasn't no surprise, Eddie Munson was staring right at you. "Are you setting me up Harrington?" You look back at Steve, pushing his arm off your desk. "Did Eddie make you say that?" You ask again. Steve looks up at you again, and takes a slow, deep breath. "totally not. Eddie didn't tell me to do anything." He says fast, looking back at Eddie, and then the floor. You looked over at Eddie and rolled your eyes, What an idiot.

After class, you walk along the hallway, on your way to lunch. You had your water, and some money for anything else you needed. You and Chrissy usually walk together to lunch, but she hadn't been at school today. You walked alone to the cafeteria when someone walks alongside you. You turn to your right, and see Eddie the freak Munson. "Hey gorgeous." He says, catching his breath, "Wanna sit next to me at lunch today ?" He asks, holding your shoulder, and stopping you from walking any more. You turn to him, "And why would I do such a thing Eddie?" You say, pulling his arm off of you. "Because of one meeting ? I was there to help, not to join the club or anything." You start to walk away. He starts pacing, and slides right in front of you. he reached his arm out, and stops you with his hand. "woah woah woah, you mean ..." he puts his hands to his chest and acts offended, "You don't want to join my Freak club ?" he fake wiped tears. "Eddie leave me alone, seriously." You walk away from him, "Oh does poor Jason not want to see his sister hanging out with some weird freak like me ?" he says, walking beside you, turning a corner. you try to walk a little faster than him, but he stays right by your side the whole time. "I mean it, I don't like you. I never will, Go away." you say one last time before walking into the Cafeteria. You don't care to turn around, you don't worry about it. You really didn't like him, and he was only messing with you.

You walk towards the table with your food in your hand, and place it on the table in front of you. Pulling out your chair, and sitting down, Jason looks over at you. "Planning on going to another freak club tonight ??" he mocks you, looking back at his friends as they all laugh. "Can you all just shut up already? I don't care for the stupid club, I went one time, it's not a big deal." You answer, and start eating your food. Jason continues to eat as well, giving up in teasing you. After a while, you hear your name being called from an afar table. "Y/N!! Y/N CARVER!" You look behind you and try to search where the voice had came from, and your eyes land on Mike Wheeler, "Yeah yeah, OVER HERE!" You look back at Jason, and see him roll his eyes. "Y/n, if you get up i swear to god, so help m-" You get up from your seat, and walked over to mike as all the cheerleaders and Basketball players watched your every step over to the dnd table.