•8•

You pulled into your driveway, and hopped off your bike. You strolled it over to your house, and placed it on the side of the wall. You grabbed your keys from your purse and walked up to your door, unlocking it. When you open your door and walk inside, Jason was standing near the kitchen, waiting for you. "Omg Jason, give it up already. I ended everything with him, what more do you want from me?!" You walk over to the counter, setting down your purse and keys. His arms had been crossed, and he looks at you, "You don't look so good Y/n, you look tired.." He mocks your eye bags, and messy bun. "Well I was tired today, I fell asleep in school." You say, Taking down your hair and brushing your fingers through it. "Yep, I saw." He says in an annoyed tone. "I don't know why you hung out with him in the first place." He says again, throwing leftovers in the microwave. You sit down at the table and start to cry a little, "I got kicked off the Cheer squad Jay, what am I supposed to tell mom.." You cover your face with your hands. " What, because that freak?! Who does he think he is?!" Jason questions, looking at the picture of you and Eddie Laying down together. The Freak leader of the dnd club at your school, the odd one out. "He's just... Weird?!" He says again, "Don't you think?" He asks you, sitting down at the table with his food. "Yeah, he's a freak." you agree quietly, you were exhausted.

You woke up the next day, it had been around 10am. You got up from bed, and threw on some new clothes, and tied your hair up. "Y/n!! Come eat breakfast before it gets cold!." You hear your mother call out, you walk out of your room, and over to the kitchen. On the stove, there's eggs, bacon, and sausage. You grab your portions and sit at the table, this was it, you had to tell your mom about the squad.. You take a couple bites of your food, trying to figure out the right way to give her the news. "So, cheer practice today, when's that?" She looks up at you. You almost spit out your food, chocking on your eggs. "Omg, i'm sorry." You wipe your mouth and laugh a little. "Whats wrong?" She grabs a napkin and hands it over to you, you start to talk, swallowing your last bite of food, "Y/n got kicked off the squad!" Jasons interrupts you.. Great. "What?!?!? What did you do ??" your mother shouts out, she wasn't gonna take this well. You hadn't known what to tell her, should you make up and excuse... you surely couldn't tell her you were hanging out with a Freak.. "she was caught hanging out with Eddie Munson.." Jason says again, ruining things more, "Which is the freak of the school.." You hear him side whisper to your mother. "Wait hold on, Wayne Munsons kid??" She looks up laughing. This was it, you were about to be grounded.. She looks over at you and smiles, "Wayne and me used to be great friends! Oh my gosh, I wonder how he's doing these days.." She says again, you and Jason look over at each other concerned and back towards your mom. "wait so you're not mad I talked to Eddie..?" You question her, finishing up your breakfast. "Why would I be? He's Waynes kid, he must be so fun to be around!" She says, rubbing your back. "I mean.. I just thought since he played dnd and-" You say before getting interrupted, "Dnd ? I used to play that with my group of friends back then hunny. You should ask me these things next time instead of assuming.." She says making an upset face, "Im here for you kiddo, next time ask me please." she insists. Wow, you were off the hook, your mom wasn't mad..? "Mom?! You can't be serious? Eddie is a freak, he has no friends!?" Jason tries to convince her. "Hunny, Enough. Stop trying to control your sisters life when you can barely control your own." She says, getting up from the table. You let out a small scoff, and start mocking Jason with faces. "Oh, shut up." He says getting up from the table, "At least I didn't get kicked off my team." He places his plate in the sink. "woah." I stopped him, "Not cool..." He says, looking back at me. "Im sorry." he says again laughing. "It's all good.." You say walking towards your room.