•18•

You sat up from the bed below you and looked around the room. You were confused on where you were for a second until you remember falling asleep in Eddies room last night. You look next to you to be empty, no Eddie. You slowly get up from the bed and check his clock, informing you it had been 9:02 AM. You rub your head and walk out of his room, dragging yourself.

As you walked in the hallway, you could smell a delicious smell. You start to wake up more, and reach the kitchen as you notice Eddie facing away from you. "Good morning Love." He says, knowing you had been standing there. "Good morning." You yawn, stretching your arms as you walk over to him and rest your head on his shoulder. Peaking over him, you see him cooking pancakes on the stove. "Thats what smelt so good." You say, the corner of your lips curving up, making a smile on your face. "Oh, so I don't smell good to you?" Eddie asks, flipping the pancake. "Yes. But i'm just saying.. they smell better." You tilt your head, making it react against his neck now. "Wow. No, I see how it is." He fake cries, while he now rests his arm around your shoulder as he pulls you into his waist. "Im done with you." You laugh, he leans down and kisses your forehead. "I love you." You hear.

The pancakes had been done, and you two were sitting outside on the porch eating them. "what are the plans for today?" You ask, looking over to him stuffing his face. "Hmm.. what do you want to do?" He asks you, wiping the leftover syrup off his face. You think for a while until you finally answer with the best answer possible. "How about we go camping..?" You suggest. You hear him cough and choke some of his food up as he looks your way. "Camping? Thats the best you could do?" He asks, laughing. "What?????? It would be so fun." You say, hitting him in the shoulder. "What about school y/n? Today is Sunday." He says, resting against the fence of the porch. "We skip. It's not like it matters? It's our Junior year Eddie." You say. "Wow... Okay. I say we get packed then?" He says, standing up with his plate. "Already?!" You stand up and grab your dish as well. "Yeah, screw it. We're going camping." He laughs as you both walk inside the trailer.

--

Eddie had just dropped you off at your house so you could pack. You walked into your room and grabbed a suitcase from your closet. You walked around, collecting some essentials and clothes you would need and picked out some shoes. Before you got done, someone came walking into your room. "What are you doing." You hear your brother ask. You look up at him as he leans against the door frame, crossing his arms. "Im packing." You say back, continuing to grab shoes. "To go where exactly?" He asks again. You throw down the shoes and look up at him. "Camping. With Eddie. Is that a problem?" You ask, standing up. "Yeah, why exactly." He walks into the room. "We want time alone, to get away." You say sighing. "Where are you all going camping?" He picked up something from your dresser and examined it. "Probably the one thats an hour away, why ?" You ask, grabbing the thing from his hand and throwing it into your suitcase. "Just wondering.." He trails off, walking to the door. "Did you tell mom?" He asks, his head leaning through the door while he looks back at you. "No. Im not planning on telling anyone. Its a secret trip where no one will bother us." You continue to zip up your suitcase and walk over to the door. You push him forward so you can get out, and walk towards the front door. "Now I got to go, Eddie has been outside waiting for me. Bye loser, love you." You say opening the door as the suitcase trails behind you. "Bye sis, Love you." You hear before you walk out, closing the door behind you. You walk out to the curb and see Eddies parked car, waiting for you. As you open the back door for your suitcase you hear him ask you something. "You got everything?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at you. "Yes, I got what I needed." You say, slamming the back door shut. "Ive got everythingggg." You say again, hoping in the car. You close the door and look over at Eddie. "You ready?" He asks, grabbing ahold of your hand. "yep, all ready." You say smiling as he kisses your hand. "Annnnd, we're off." He says, the car drives forward, leaving your road.