•13•

You sat in your bed that night, bored, hurt, and much more. You couldn't sleep, even though you had to wake up for school in 6 more hours, you lied awake. You closed your eyes, cleared your mind and everything, you still couldn't go to sleep. So the only last option was to call Eddie..

"Hello Carver, May I ask why you are calling me so late?" Thats the first thing he says, not a Hey, Hello, How are you ? "Its only... 12pm.." You say, trying to convince him to talk to you. "Whats up then?" He asks you, you could hear the cockiness in his voice as he talked. "I can't sleep." You say. "Okay, well I have to go Carver." He says, without answering what you had said. "What Eddie- ? Eddie .. really dude." He hung up before you could say another word. Welp, all you could do now would be to try once again to fall asleep. If this didn't work, you had no chance of getting any sleep.

It was around 10 minutes later, and you heard something coming from outside. You sat up, switching on your lamp and stood up. "What the.." You walked near your window, opening it the slightest. As you look out the window, a rock comes flying towards you. Luckily you ducked, and it flew through your room, and hit the wall. You get back up and look down at your yard and see Eddie Munson... throwing rocks at your window. "Oh my- Sorry Carver, I was trying to get your attention." He says, he puts the rocks down that he had in his hand and looked back up at you. 'What- what are you doing Eddie?" You say laughing. "You couldn't sleep.." he says "Can I come up?" He asks you, pointing at your window. "I'd like to see you try !" You say, backing away laughing. After a second later, Eddies hand finally appears on the bottom of your window, and his head next. "See? I did it." He says, fully getting through the window, flying into your room. "Okay so your point as to being here was what again..?" You ask, folding your arms. "Im here to help you sleep of course." He says, walking over to you. he grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss, and you brought your hand slowly to his hair and your other to the side of his face. You pull away, catching your breath and smile. "How is this helping exactly? This don't seem like sleeping to me.." You say, holding his hand against the desk he had you pushed against. "Well, that part, you didn't let me say yet.. Im here to stay the night." He says, you still looking confused, "In your bed. Oh, With you." he smiles, your eyebrows shoot up. What did he just say.. He grabs your arm and pulls you into the bed, opening the covers and both of you lye down next to each other. "Turn off the light, we're going to bed duh." He says, pointing to the lamp. "Got it." You say laughing. You turn to the lamp and pull the switch, turning back to him, he was already facing towards you. You lay down, across him, you both smile at each other. "Goodnight Carver." He says, fixing your hair and placing it behind your ear. "Goodnight Munson." You say back, reaching over to him, giving him a kiss.