"So this should be your room, and, ooh! The one right across is where I'll be staying." Mirio smiles, finally taking his eyes off the dorm paper slips.

He passes me the envelope.

"Inside should be the room's keycard." Mirio says, putting a finger gun under his chin.

"Cool, thanks." I said, opening the envelope.

"So, once you get settled and everything let's check in with Sir and then go out to get dinner. I doubt we'll have any missions tonight considering we're getting settled in and everything." Mirio says. "And don't worry, I have a card." He chuckled, flashing a bright smile and pulling a credit card from his back.

"Yeah, we should probably exchange numbers and everything too, I mean we will be working together." I said, bending down and reaching into my bag for my phone.

"Yeah, alright." Mirio happily said as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone.

After exchanging numbers we waved goodbye to go settle our things.

I heard a beep from my phone, and headed over to my nightstand where it sat.

It was a message from Aizawa.

It read, "Hey kid, are you settled in yet? How are things over there so far?"

I smiled.

"Yeah I just finished unpacking, and things are nice. I think I made a somewhat okay impression with Night Eye, he seemed to like me. Though I embarrassed myself." I replied.

"I won't ask what you did if it was embarrassing, but it's alright to be nervous around Pros you've never met. Especially if you idolize them, kid. Regardless, call me before you go to sleep, Darius wants to say goodnight to you." He replied, and quickly at that.

"I will." I texted back, before setting my phone down and heading to the bathroom to toss the last of my makeup and brushes onto the counter.

I heard my phone buzz loudly again.

Wonder who it is now.

I ruffled my hair in the mirror one last time before walking off.

When I looked at my phone's Lock Screen, it read "Kats💥"

Kats💥 (messages)

Kats💥
You there yet?
sent 6:22pm

You
Yup, how about you?
sent 6:24pm

Kats💥
Yeah, first part of my trip was a lecture
from Jeanist though. So it's not going
as well as we'd hoped.
sent 6:25pm

You
Aw, I'm sorry. What was the lecture
on? Hero duties? How he expects you
to act? The "this is all work and no play"
convo?
sent 6:25pm

Kats💥
Guess you could say it was the
second one. He talked about my
attitude during the sports fest and
how he was gonna "shape me up."
sent 6:26pm

You
Sounds boring. Who likes a goodie
two shoes anyways. I like you,
attitude and all. Lol.
sent 6:28pm

~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Katsuki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my phone lit up with another message from her, I grabbed it as fast as I could.

"Sounds boring" I smiled lightly reading it.