camden + prescott (3) (M)

Start from the beginning

Camden gets off of his bed, going to the bathroom to change for bed, surprised that Prescott actually let him go by hisself.

Prescott looks up as Camden comes back into the bedroom, changed and ready for bed; Camden climbs into his bed, scooting over against the wall, waiting for Pres, who's already changed, to crawl in after him.

Camden looks up at Prescott, who's standing at the edge of the bed.
"You comin' in? Or are you gonna sleep standing up like a horse?" Camden asks, crawling to the edge of the bed and sitting.
"Pres? You okay?" Camden asks after a minute of silence. Camden stands up, meeting Prescott's gaze. "Are you in there?"
"M-Maybe I should go home—" Pres blurts. "I mean, you're okay and everything..."
"Pres? What are you talking about? It's midnight anyway. Why do you want to go home all of the sudden? Are you okay? Is something wrong? Did I do something?"
Prescott shakes his head. "No, it's fine. It's just—"
"Just what, Pres?" Camden asks, tilting his head.
"I—" Prescott trails off, looking from the floor, to Camden, and back and forth again before he pushes Camden down onto the bed by his shoulders, leaning over him. Camden's heart is pounding in his chest, and so is Prescott's; Camden's pretty sure he knows what's about to happen, and he just wants it to happen already.

Prescott leans in and closer and Camden grabs his face, pulling him in the rest of the way, their lips touching. Prescott deepens the kiss, putting his hands on either side of Camden's hips, leaning closer, the small gold chain he wears around his neck dangling.

Grabbing Prescott's face, and scooting back on the bed so that he has to climb on the bed and hover over him, Camden smiles as Pres kisses him hard, wrapping his legs around his waist.

A quiet moan slips out of Camden's lips when Prescott stops kissing him, moving to his neck. Camden leans his head back, letting Prescott have full reign over his skin. Prescott lifts Camden's shirt over his head, pressing his fingers against his bare skin, working his lips down.

"Pres—" Camden pants, his fingers tangled in Prescott's hair, leaning back on his other arm, his head leaned back. Prescott looks up at Camden from in between his legs as Camden moans softly. "Pres, please,"
Prescott smirks to himself, standing up as he gives himself a few strokes before putting his thumb in Camden's mouth.
"Let me know if I hurt you, beautiful," Prescott says softly, putting an arm beside Camden's body to hold himself up as he grabs Camden's legs to prop them up on the bed, spreading them apart.
Between feeling Camden's mouth around his thumb, and seeing him completely naked and under him like this, Prescott is more turned on than he has ever been in his entire life.
Pres glances at Cam as he stands in between his legs, pushing in gently, then resting his hands on Camden's knees.

Camden arches his back, hissing, when Prescott fully pushes in; Prescott feels Camden tighten around him, and groans lowly as he starts to thrust in and out slowly. Camden pulls one of Prescott's arms down his body, grabbing his wrist, starting to suck on his thumb again. Prescott smirks, holding Camden's hips down as he tries to buck them upward.

Prescott grips Camden's hips as he lowers himself onto his lap, rolling his hips in a circle, leaning his back against Prescott's chest. Pres kisses the back of Cam's shoulder blade.
"You're doing so good, my love," Prescott whispers softly, letting Camden take his hand; Camden guides his hand to stroke him up and down, resting his hand on top to keep the pace as he leans back, closing his eyes.
"You okay, Cam?" Pres asks, kissing the side of Camden's ribs.
Camden can't properly string his words together so he just nods, a moan coming from his mouth.

Camden, per his request, is back on his back, his legs wrapped around Prescott's waist, pushing him in deeper.
"Fast, Pres. Please, go fast," Camden pleads, nearing his release.
Prescott moves his hips faster, going in and out of Camden quickly; when Pres hits Camden's prostate, Camden moans loudly, his load spilling over his chest. Camden watches as Prescott focuses, breathing heavily as he pulls Prescott to himself, kissing his lips, his tongue slipping in his mouth. Prescott pulls back, gasping as he grips Camden's thighs tightly, looking at Camden. Prescott pulls out and Camden strokes him quickly, looking at Pres as he does.
"Cam—" Prescott warns, moaning his load out just like Cam did, breathing heavily as Cam looks up at him, a grin on his face.

Prescott grabs Camden's chin, pressing a few short kisses against his lips, then pressing a long one.

☆。*。☆。

They both shower and clean up, both feeling lovestruck. Prescott wraps his arms around Camden from behind, kissing the side of his neck.
"I love you, Pres," Cam says, putting his hands over top of Prescott's.
Prescott smiles. "I've always loved you, Cam," he whispers, pressing a kiss to Cam's lips softly. "And I always will," he adds, pressing another kiss against his lips.

6/21/2022
how are we all feelin' after that? 🫣