Chapter 14 We meet again

The On Command team was now doing their thing, of course CJ and Ruby looking for evidence and the last piece to everything. Something was bothering CJ as they continue their case. Something still kept bothering the boy, he always had this weird feeling, yes I may have always say it a lot but it keeps coming out of nowhere. You may think, this will end if he finds out the last piece, you may be right, you may be wrong, but back to our lovely characters. Ruby still thought about everything as to look around the rooms, CJ in the other hand started to process everything with the feeling.

Braint POV
He was stunned while staring into Shine eyes, he was shocked to see his old partner that went missing for a while, he looked at the photo of her and him at Middle School, he stayed quiet then continued to stare. Shine walked over to him.

Shine: "So, long time no see. Anything new? Partner.."

Braint: "Shine.. there's no way it's you, you were missing, Ruby knew, everyone did."

Shine took off her glasses and cleaned them with the old coat she had on, it looked to tight but it still worked somehow. Braint walked over and raised an eyebrow at her.

Braint: "Where did you go. Things haven't been the same every since.."

Shine: "I've been on a journey my own. It was tricky but I still rounded it up."

He chuckled

"Rounded?"

"Yeah, rounding it like, working it out"

Braint look confused  rolled his eyes then looks at the mirror.

On Command POV
Our little shy Ruby looked around for the clues she could find, turned out she found a card with Mark and Vade name. Maybe it could help with something?? Ruby took a moment then CJ came in.

CJ: "Hey Ruby, I have a question, I'm curious about this."

Ruby: "what is it?"

CJ: "So.. Imagine that we could cut this off, and maybe all of us could start a Poly relationship, me, you, Vade, and Mark?"

Ruby took a moment then thought about it, she thought it was a good idea, what is making her hold back is the solutions into this relationship, she never thought Vade like a girlfriend. With CJ?! So she shocked her head slowly.

Ruby: "I'm sorry CJ but I'm afraid I don't see this happening.! Wait.. you want to start a relationship with me.?"

CJ noticed then blushed a bit, he seemed nervous and looked to the side.

"I said imagine Ruby."

Ruby gave a little stare then sighed, but sounded a little bit upset. Then looked at the card

The card
You are invited to this celebration, coming soon on Friday night at ******

Ruby closed the card then thought to herself, what could they be talking about? What is this last piece to this puzzle. So close but yet so far sadly.

There was a knock on the door then Abel went over then opened the door then there we stared at Shine.

"Shine?"

Shine stayed quiet then came in but Braint pushed her to the side and went in first. Shine gave him a glare after being pushed. Abel took a step back then bumped into a table on accident then everyone else in the On Command group came over and saw this. CJ looked at Braint then Shine his eyes were widened while looking at the both rivals. Faith growled a bit, seeming upset but shocked about this situation. It was silent in the room until Vade came in with cookies.

Vade: "Everyone I made cookies!"

Everyone looked over to her then took the cookies and started to eat them while giving the stare at each other. Vade looked at Braint and Shine then raised an eyebrow but giggles and hold out the cookies.

Vade: "Want one dears?"

Shine felt awkward then took the cookie gently then started to eat it while looking at Braint. Braint scoffed then pushed the cookies off Vade. CJ pulled Vade close to him.

CJ: "Whats your problem?!"

Braint: "You existing into my life."

CJ: "Then how about you get out of it."

Braint stayed quiet then sighed and went to walk about but grinned.

"We meet again."

He walked out but Shine follows before she could be in trouble, but she wanted to stay longer, she's only been there for a bit and never caught up with them. At the she time she thought, why would she care? She has her "best" friend with her. She wanted to stay a word but rolled her eyes and looked to the side but saw something else. Braint looked over to her then sees a set up then gets a message then looks, it was a message from Ruby, it was a picture of the card but he sees the location and where he's at.

"Well Shine. Let's decorate this surprise."

*End of Chapter 14*

(ITS DONE- IM SORRY- VWHZJWBD IM BACK TO POSTING- YESH YESH- TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT! JWJZWJZ)

(HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY-! 😭💕)