Chapter 1 Feeling for two friends

It's a new day, the sun is shining, the birds are flying, and their is commotion coming from Marks' house. Ruby was freaking out slowly while she was looking for her book that she wanted to show Mark, she couldn't find it anywhere then she gives out a big sigh, as she falls down on her knees. When she noticed that something was missing, she stood up, and looked around the house, she noticed that Mark wasn't here. She slowly got up and hugged herself in fear a bit, due to her being alone in the house, Mark parents weren't home either. She was confused but felt empty at the same time like, she was in a box with ghost. After being afraid in 2 mins she heard a knock on the door. When she opened the door, it was Mark, she gave him a hug but as she hugged him a feeling came, a feeling of love but betrayal, as they both stopped hugging each other, she looked at Mark.

Ruby: "Mark your not hiding from me aren't you?"

Mark looked at Ruby then chuckled and patted her head.

Mark: "Ofc not! Why would you think that?"

At silence happened between them, Ruby stayed quiet, Mark kissed Ruby cheek and walks to his room. Ruby blushed then looked over and smiled at him.

In CJ POV

CJ looked around and texted Vade, spamming the sighs, and giving up after trying to get a answer for 2 hours. A hour later Vade came over then closed the door, CJ didn't look happy so he pouted and looked away from Vade. Vade raised a eyebrow but smiles and kissed CJ on the lips. She smiles at him, CJ looked back at Vade and smiled back at her.

CJ: "Why didn't you answer my calls? Or text messages?"

Vade: "Sorry baby, I was out somewhere that I had to silence my phone"

CJ and Vade stared at each other and CJ nodded, understanding her. Vade smiled and walked to her room. After she went to her room CJ looked down at the floor, having a weird feeling, his stomach was twisting and his heart was beating, he can feel everything. But after 1 min it stopped, he stayed calm and went on his phone.

In POV text messages

CJ: Hey Ruby! So, next month is the concert! Are you exicted?

Ruby: Well I'm kinda nervous. But I hope I recover for it

CJ: Recovering from what?

Ruby: I rather not say

CJ: Well I'm here if you wanna talk about it

Read at 10:08 AM

Ruby and CJ POV together

They both sighs and put their phones down, thinking, then, Click

The end of Chapter 1