Chapter 2 Wait what?

After a few days go by and the two friends CJ and Ruby feelings slowly starting to get strange. They always get strange feeling, even on practices they act strange, the band started to noticed this. Abel walked over to CJ and put a hand on his shoulder.

Abel: "You okay CJ? You've been acting pretty funny lately."

CJ: "Ha! I'm fine Abel! Let's continue practicing!"

Ruby sees then drops her mic. Then CJ and Abel looked over to Ruby, confused but concerned. CJ walked over to Ruby

CJ: "You okay Ruby?"

Ruby: "Y-yeah I'm fine.. it's just, I need a little break that's all.."

CJ turns around to the others and claps his hands, signaling them that it's break time, the band sees and goes to take a break. Ruby sat down on the stage, near the speakers, CJ raised a eyebrow and sat down next to Ruby, CJ looked over to her.

CJ: "Is this related to the thing you texted me about you having to recover by something?"

Ruby looked over to CJ then back at her feet, nods slowly, then hugs her legs, puts her head down then whimpers a bit. CJ looks guilty a bit but then smiles and puts a hand on Ruby shoulder.

CJ: "Hey! Don't think about it too much! I know your stronger and fight it! I believe in you Ruby!"

Ruby eyes sparkle at CJ and smiles

Ruby: "Thanks CJ.!"

CJ looked into Ruby, slowly starting to feel the same way as he felt with Vade, his heart started to beat fast, his stomach to feel twisted, he can feel his face shaking. He tried to say something but he decided to smiled and nod, his eyes closed.

CJ: "Of course Ruby! Anytime!"

Ruby looked at CJ, eyes sparkling a bit more, shocked and gets a feeling of something on her chest, just looking at CJ smile and just staring at him, having a happy expression. She felt relaxed by the wind and alone with CJ, at that moment he stopped and tilted his head.

CJ: "You okay Ruby?"

Ruby hit back to reality and shocked her head, CJ looked confused then Ruby rubbed her head out of embarrassment and nodded. CJ looked relieved, he hugged Ruby, got up, and helped her up. She looked at him and crossed her arms, looking away. CJ laughed and handed Ruby the mic.

CJ: "Come on Ruby! We got practice to do!"

Ruby took the mic and smiled then they started to practice.
After a few hours of practice
CJ put his mic down and started to put everything away with the others. As they putted their things away CJ got the weird feeling again then started to feel dizzy. Ruby looked over to CJ and sees him being wobbling.

Ruby: "CJ are you o-"

She couldn't finished her sentence then she started to feel the same way as CJ but snapped out of it after 5 secs and then starts to shake him. He stopped then looked at Ruby.

CJ: "Ruby, I had a vision all of a sudden that something it gonna happen.."

Ruby: "Wait what?!"

(End of Chapter 2)