Chapter 12 Secrets unlocked

CJ was walking but then something felt off to him, he went to the room that Mark and Vade were in but Vade looked over to CJ and ran over to him.

Vade: "CJ! Wait!"

CJ looked over to Vade and looked a bit upset but sighed and tilt his head at her in his confused and upset face.

CJ: "What is it?"

Vade looked a bit scared but she sighed and gave him a warm smile at him.

Vade: "Can you come to meet me later! At the park! Bring Ruby with you as well!"

CJ raised his eyebrow but slowly nodded at her, she thanked him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and the walked off. He was blushing but sighed and thought to himself that maybe he was overthinking about Vade and Mark. He was mixed up again and slowly he got the twisted feeling.

Ruby POV
Ruby opened the window and saw the figure running off, she looked down and saw a note, picked it up, took a peak, closed the window, and walked off to her room and closed her door. She sat on her bed and saw turned the note around, she stayed silent but opened the note

Note: Hello there, you must be reading this note right now and saw me of course, I instead not introduce myself but I have been watching you and your little friends and if you want, I have your info about Vade and Mark, I will be saying it all here kinda, of course, you know Vade and Mark are keeping something, you see them hang out every day and not paying attention to you, the plan is this, tomorrow at noon Vade and Mark are planning to surprise you, telling you that they may be dating or cheating but at the same time there a little twist to this "suprise". I wish you luck

Ruby was shocked and had to words, tears dripping a bit but looking away and slowly walks out of the room, and goes to the room was in which is the living room. He turned to her and looked like he cried but he sees tears still on Ruby face.

CJ: "Ruby are you alright?"

Ruby: "I should be asking you the same"

It was akward for a bit then CJ walked over to Ruby, puts his hands on her shoulders, looking serious.

CJ: "I need to tell you something, I have the answer to everything"

Ruby: "S-same here!"

CJ dragged Ruby to his room, closed the door, locked it, closed the windows and curtains, looked down and sighs. Ruby sat on the bed then CJ sat next to her, it was hard to confess something they heard or read, it was too much for them, they can't understand the feeling now, it's all into one ball. CJ looked at Ruby, making eye contact with her, takes a deep breath and says.

CJ: "I heard Vade and Mark saying something about trying to do something to us.."

Ruby was stunned then handed out the note to CJ, he raised an eyebrow, took the note, and started to read it. As he was reading, Ruby slowly reached in her pocket and clicked on something then moved her hand away, looking at CJ reading the note. CJ slowly putted the note down in tears.

CJ: "So they are probably breaking up with us.."

Ruby: "Y-yeah.."

CJ: "No! That CANT be! That can't be our surprise! R-right Ruby!?"

He starts to lean close and holds on to Ruby, Ruby blushed a bit and made eye contact with him, seeing his tears dripping down. She was shocked and while feeling bad then hugged him. He hugged back then smirked in tears, reached in Ruby pocket then took out a recorder.

Ruby: ?! "H-hey that's mine.!"

Ruby realize what she said and CJ face, then her eyes widen in horror.

Flashback (cause why Not)
Braint putted the paper down and looked at Ruby

Braint: "Good job, this info is enough, but I must say this, you don't know whatever CJ is up too."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Braint: "CJ isn't stupid, he may act like it, he's a genius, like me. He's gonna know whenever you're gonna do something, he may be blending in with you, acting like he doesn't know anything."

Ruby: "W-why are you telling me this.? Why now.?"

Braint: "I thought about it, he may know that we're working together. Pf, who am I kidding, I'm the one who forced you to give me info about your friends and now."

He grinned and gave a psycho look at Ruby

Braint: "I don't know who broke your loved object, whatever it is, but your lucky I didn't kill you in the back alley. I didn't want to, ugh, your were innocent so I thought why not use you. I work alone yes, but I thought of the idea. You know?"

Ruby: "Y-you didn't need to explain all of that.."

Braint: "Well I just did. No takes backs Ruby"

Ruby was shaking in fear and hugged herself but then looked away, Braint sees this then hands her a recorder.

Braint: "Here, record anything here then give it to me, since your coming over, pathetic.. but here"

Ruby slowly took it and looked at it, Braint explained how it worked and when to record it, it's whenever CJ and her and she nodded slowly. She felt bad and wrong for doing but she doesn't want to find out if she doesn't do what Braint saids. She walked out of the house, calm and worried.

Present with CJ and Ruby
CJ wiped his tears off, holding the recorder with a smirk. Leans close to Ruby showing it to her face. Ruby started to sweat a bit but attempts to grab it but CJ stood up and puts it up, at this point Ruby is jumping and leaning close to grab it while CJ is moving away so she won't grab it.

Ruby: "G-give it back! We're t-trying to talk about Vade and Mark! Y-your wasting this time.!"

CJ: "Oh Yeah? Explain why you have this then, then we'll continue this conversation about them."

It was silent and Ruby looked away, seeming upset while CJ waiting for a answer from Ruby. It was so quiet that they are hear the wind from outside.

CJ: "So, why you have this recorder? Is it recording? Are you recording this Ruby?"

Ruby was freaking out, she can feel her heart beating fast and shaking, she took a deep breath and tried to explain but she keep mumbling. CJ noticed this and put a hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow. Ruby inhaled and was about to say something until
Click
She looked outside and saw someone recording them. CJ looked and saw the same figure.

Ruby: "HEY!"

It stopped and started to run, CJ was shocked but ran out to follow it, Ruby was stunned and ran to follow them. Now CJ was holding the recorder and Ruby was behind looking at it, as they both were running after the person, CJ and Ruby didn't know who it was because their hair was covered with a hoodie. The mysterious person went into the back alley then Ruby recognize the alley, it was the same alley that the person broke her important item.
Click
Ruby noticed that the person was the one who broke her important item this thought made her pissed and started to run faster, CJ was shocked and started to catch up with the person with Ruby. They ended up in a dead end the person was looking around then CJ was walking over to them with Ruby, Ruby is looking pissed while CJ was looking serious. The person took out something and slammed it to the ground. It was a smoke bomb, CJ and Ruby coughed then the person jumped, kicked CJ back, he almost fell but Ruby catches him, trying to see, CJ was trying to the same thing too.

CJ: "Gosh this is heavy.! Thanks for catching me.!"

Ruby: "Y-yeah!"

CJ saw the person on top of the roof but he felt dizzy, Ruby sees this and started to feel the same way. They both fell down, passed out on the floor, CJ on top on Ruby, Ruby laying down on the ground. The person sees then started to run away.
.
Click

*End of Chapter 12*

(THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!! Have a wonderful day!!)