Miyoung went back to the U.S. after their wedding. She's gone back only a couple of holidays but also only for a short while. But within those short moments, she makes sure to have a lasting memory with each one of us and I appreciate her for that.

Today is her special day, or rather the second part of it, haha. I remember sitting beside her during our parents' wedding and hearing her mutter, "I wish my wedding would just be as beautiful or maybe even more than that."

Well, Miyoung... it really is more beautiful. 

Eventually, everyone was shooed out of Miyoung's room as time was running and we had to start soon. It was my turn to enter the room.

I opened the door and I see a breathtaking view. There I see her sitting in her long puffy white gown looking like a flower. Her hair was done elegantly and her make up was fixed that shows off her natural beauty. She looked like a lovely painting especially as she greeted me with that pretty smile of hers. 

"What took you so long?", she asked. 

"How can I get in this room when you've got a crowded meet and greet event ongoing earlier?", I joked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed an exasperated sigh. "Well, I had to meet and greet the guests, alright." 

"Can't help it, you're the main event for today."

"I'm just a part of it. But, oh my god, I'm so tired already."

"As if you hadn't gone through this on your last wedding."

"My wedding there wasn't as hectic."

"Probably because there weren't any Korean aunties."

"Definitely that."

We both laughed and a hair piece fell from her head. I picked it up for her and carefully placed it back. I looked at her and admired how beautiful she looked today. "You're pretty.", I told her. "Pretty ugly."

She smacked my arm. "THAT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU TELL A BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY!"

"AHAHAHA! I'M KIDDING, KIDDING! STOP! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN YOUR HAIR EVEN MORE."

She continued to hit me until I heard her huff out a loud sigh. She patted her dress to fix it then glared at me. "You better stop that kinda joke.", she said.

"I only tell them to you."

"I'm that special, huh?"

I nodded. "Of course, you are."

Two knocks on the door, and Seung-ah's head peeked from behind it. She smiled at us before entering the room. "Sorry to bother the sibling moment, but we can't keep them waiting there.", she told us. "Especially not your father who's still grumpy about not walking you down the aisle."

"Oh, he walked me back in America.", Miyoung frowned and said.

"Well, he'd still like to do in back at home, duh."

"Well, he better rest up in his seat over there and watch Soonyoung walk me down the aisle this time."

Walking the bride down the aisle... what an important role given to me. Seung-ah looked at me, then at Miyoung, then at me again. She took both our hands and squeezed it. "I'm glad we're all here today to celebrate this.", she said, looking down. Indeed, I'm glad we're celebrating today.

We were now behind the door of the wedding hall. Miyoung took deep breaths and prepared herself before coming to face her audience.