Episode 1 - Death

This is gone little too far. They know that I can't swim and yet they forced me to come along. Then, kicked me into pool that deep 12 feet. Then, they laughing together while I'm struggling underwater. All of air inside my lung are gone and conscious slowly leaving me. My body don't listen to me anymore. I'm falling. I saw them again still laughing on the ground. Why is this happened. Why did they bully me like this. All I want was friends that I can get along. But it seems I choosed wrong people. I don't have much regrets. I'm living alone. The girl I love was living happily with the guy she love. I lost contact with my friends years ago. No one will care about my death and no one will cry. Also, no one will remember me. But, that's fine with me. I'm weeb. Animes and games are the only reason I live. I can't spent time with them anymore. Also...I can't see my idol, Sayuki Miwamari-san anymore. Whatever....I'm dead. I might still alive more 20 seconds. But.....I'm tired. This is enough for me. I have enough with this life and water pressure. I hope they get punish by the law. They have to learn lesson. I don't want another person to end like me. This world is cruel. But the people are crueler. I hope I was the last one to be end with this kind of fate.

Just then, his soul leave his body and gone. The body continued falling and eventually reached the ground of the pool

Man 1: Hahahaha.......hey wait, Kuragari still underwater.

Man 2 : Huh....is he drowning?

Man 3 : It's fine. I got kicked into pool in my swimming class too. And I can swim now because of that.

Man 4 : But hey, isn't it too long? If he stay that long underwater, he might run out of oxygen.

Man 3 : Alright, alright. I'll get him.

The man dived into the pool start finding the corpse. Others start worrying and some of them horrified

Man 5 : Wha-what if...Kuragari de-dead?

Man 6 : You fool! Don't say like that! Even if he's a whimp, there's no way he would die this easily.

Just then, the man appeared on the surface while carrying lifeless corpse. He's terrified

Man 3 : He's unconscious! He need CPR!

Others shocked and immediately carry the corpse and lay on the ground. One of them start CPR and beating the heart of corpse. Other people coming near them and some of them called ambulance

Man 7 : Hey....why is he still unconscious. Don't tell me...

Man 3 : No! Hey, Kuragari! Stay with me!

Other man grab the waist of corpse and feeling unexist heart beat. Other man helping CPR but eventually he gave up

Man 1 : He's dead.

Other mans shocked. Some of them fall on their knees

Man 3 : How did this happened.

Police and ambulance arrived. Police took the group and ambulance took the corpse. Police asked them questions and only 2 confessed. Others refused and others even lied that he jumped by himself. But eventually, they all get arrested because of many eye witnesses.

Name - Mayoi Kuragari
Race - Human
Sex - Male
Age - 24
Reason of Death - Drowning
Wish - To meet his Idol again

________________________________________

He regained his conscious and awaken in the place of nowhere

Kuragari : (Where am I? Didn't I just died?)

He look around but he saw nothing. He confused

Kuragari : (Where the hell am I? What is this place?)

He rub his hair