Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

Some don't even get the chance to react before he slices them with Lament.

Actually, where did Lament even come from? I'm pretty sure at primary schools across Remnant you make blueprints for your weapon and craft them before becoming a Huntsman or Huntress. I unfortunately got a taste of Ember Celica thanks to Yang.

Blace: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He's laughing his ass off like a maniac!

What happened to him?!

He shoots forward at a speed I can't even keep up with. I lose sight of him completely, being left alone in this dark forest.

What just happened?

I lower myself down and sit on a rock, gazing at the carnage. There's dissolving Grimm bodies everywhere of all kinds and sizes.

Wow. I knew I was strong but look at all of this. I don't think Blace was in a good state of mind for this. Something REALLY bad happened if he went on a rampage like this. He was laughing like a psycho while his aura was a deep violent purple. Usually Wails aura starts off pink and purple and goes a little more purple the higher boost you have. I didn't think it could go so high.

Who the hell did this to him? I hear footsteps behind me. I don't think Blace could see me before but he still saw me in the previous one.

Just to be safe I put my hood up. I look back and see most of Team RWBY besides Weiss and instead of her it's Pyrrha.

Ruby: "Hey you there! Have you seen a Cat Faunus running around here? ...and what's with all the dead Grimm? Did you do this?"

...Ruby Rose...right, not my Ruby. She also looks older. Blace was Blake's younger brother, our age probably, so I'd say Ruby is actually older then me.

Reed: "A Cat Faunus? What did he look like? I assume ears."

Right. I didn't exist here so I can freely talk. Just can't show my face. Who knows if this is a dream or something else entirely.

As Ruby describes Blace's appearance, I get a good look at everyone here. Blake has shorter hair with her ears exposed. I guess she and Blace ditched the look. She's taller, curvier and her weapon looks a tad different. Though there's a look of anger in her eyes and a tension in the air that wasn't here before.

Pyrrha is wearing her same spartan inspired armor, but her hair is longer and a scar barely shows itself on her chest.

Ruby's hair is longer and a little crazier. Crescent Rose is chipped a bit. Seems she's been in her fair share of fights. Wonder how the others are in this world.

Oh. Seems she's done talking.

Reed: "No. I haven't seen him, sorry. I was just training here and I guess I got a little out of hand."

Yang: "DAMNIT!"

Yang slams her fist into the ground out of anger, her hair catching fire and her eyes glowing red. The shock of her attack blows a gust of wind out and it takes my hood off. I flinch and shake a little from her outburst.

...just like home...

Ruby looks over at me and gasps, her eyes looking all over me really quickly.

Wait...shit! My face! My hair!

Ruby: "Woah! You look just like me! Actually...a little too similar...your eyes and hair..!"

Oh this is so far from good...

Blake: "Yeah...you look like you two would be related. Maybe even twins...it's uncanny."

Great. They're catching on. I stand up slowly and keep a short distance between them.