- Epilogue -

Six Years Later - Early June

Kai will be the death of me.

Of course, he didn't show up to his own wedding— I should have kept a closer eye on him. Yet, I trusted Blake when he vouched for Kai and argued that our little brother wouldn't do anything stupid. And here I am pacing around an office in the church where Kai is supposed to marry Elena Capello.

It's my own fault really, I should have locked him up a couple of days in advance. He's exactly like me because I know if our father forced me to marry anyone other than Lizzie, I would have done something stupid like forced Lizzie to marry me instead of someone my father wished.

"I think we just need to calm down," Blake mumbles as he's now lost his blazer and is too pacing around the small office. The quiet sounds of family and friends from both The West and New York make it very difficult to forget our current situation. "I swear to God— this is going to end in a war," I explain to Blake but it's pointless, he's already aware of the outcome if Kai doesn't show up any minute. This is a joke, Lizzie is currently with Elena Capello, who I assume doesn't know her groom is yet to show up.

"Kai should literally be here any minute," Blake says, and just like that the main entrance to the lobby of the church closes. Thank fuck for the heavy doors. Me and Blake exchange a look before going to find out who's responsible for the noise. And like death himself, Kai finally appears. "You are going to be the death of me," I state to Kai as I quickly glance at the girl beside him. I blink and then blink again, my mind must be fucking with me.

"Kian Bliss, meet Ashley Wilson," Kai says with a smirk. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," I curse and Blake does his best not to laugh. Kai went to fucking Las Vegas to marry Emilia Wilson's little sister. He's gone too fucking far— and I can bet any money that this was a calculated move. Kai knows you can't marry outside of the mafia, you enter alive and you leave dead, those are the conditions. Ashley Wilson doesn't belong anywhere near the mafia, never the less mine.

"Does your sister know?" I can't help but ask Ashley and all she does is shrug. "Don't know, don't care," Ashley responds with attitude and watches as Kai lightly squeezes her hand. Ashley's attitude is exactly like Ems, oh god, Em is going to kill me when she finds out. Emilia has a good way of blaming me, but thank fuck she is currently in Italy, so at least I have time and distance on my side. "My bad," Kai breaks the silence as my attention shoots back to him instead of Ashley, "did I introduce Ashley, as Ashley Wilson?" Kai questions before smirking, as if I don't know what's going to come out of his mouth.

I'm not fucking blind, I can see the metal rings around their ring fingers. "Kian, meet Ashley Bliss."

The four of us stand in silence for what seems like forever, the tension could be cut by a knife. "This," Blake says before laughing, "is hilarious," Kai holds back a laugh, of course, he finds this fucking funny— I need Lizzie. "You do realize," I mutter, "that in there," I point to the other set of grand doors behind Blake, "it is filled with men from the West?" Hunter Capello may not have shown up, but he enforces and other family members would have.