- Chapter Sixty-Three -

Elizabeth Bliss loves me, and I love her

For once in my life I'm happy, and nothing is going to change that. It's me and her until the bitter end. As I watch Lizzie stare at me, I know that there is no one else for me. Without a second thought, I kiss my way down to her collarbone before slipping my hand lower, cupping her through her clothes.

"I've missed you," I whisper the truth as Lizzie arches into me, I don't think she realizes it yet, but Lizzie could destroy me, simply by leaving me. "Then you shouldn't have made me leave," she mutters breathlessly, "I could have stayed in New York, if you had given me a couple of hours, I would have confessed how I felt," Lizzie admits. "I couldn't have," I say as she places her hand on mine just before pressing me harder against her. My fingers slip under the band of her jeans and underwear, brushing her wet folds. I parted her lips before slipping a finger into her. Instantly Lizzie leaned her head back against my shoulder, "if you had stayed in New York any longer, I would have broken," I finally confess as her eyes meet mine.

Lizzie knows I'm telling the truth because we are so far beyond lying to each other now. "No more games," I whisper as Lizzie nods in agreement. Lizzie grasps my cock through my pants. "Fuck," I curse from the contact as I watch Lizzie bite her lip as I slid another finger into her. I fucked her with my fingers, the sounds coming from her mouth were heaven to my ears. Just as equally her grip on my cock tightened, "if you wanna suck my dick, just ask me," I whisper as I bite her earlobe. "No need to be a bitch, Eight," Lizzie taunts as she gasps while her body stiffens against me. "I always knew you watched me play," I can't help but smile as I say the words once again.

After her orgasm, Lizzie's body relaxes just as I get up to pull her jeans and underwear off just before I climbed back between her legs, shoving them apart. Lizzie unhooks her bra leaving her naked, and me in my underwear. "My only love sprung from my only hate, Too early seen unknown, and known too late," I recite as Lizzie's eyes light up at the quote. "Prodigious birth of love is it to me, that I must love a loathed enemy," Lizzie finishes off the quote with a whisper.

"I love you," I say as the room goes silent, the only sound being our hearts beating in sync, as it should be. As I lower my head, I never once take my eyes off of hers. Like all the times before, Lizzie tensed up when I kiss her most sensitive spot. Her hands make their way to grip my hair as Lizzie's back arches once again, and it is a sight to behold. Lizzie has always been beautiful, Lizzie is just as gorgeous as she was three years ago, when I saw her from across that ballroom. Once Lizzie came I got up off the bed to strip before climbing back on top, pressing my erection against her opening. Her mouth gapes open but no sound escapes, "say you love me," I mutter against her neck before hooking my hand under her leg and parting her further before I started to slide into her.

"Say you love me, Lizzie," I repeat with a small smile, her eyes grow heavier as I pull out to only push back in just as slowly as before. "Do you love me?" Lizzie questions, she never makes it easy, and that's one of the reasons why I love her. "I do, you know that," I say just as her eyes shut, "I've always loved you, even before the betrayal," I admit, her eyes meet mine as I place a hand at the base of her throat. "Then why didn't you say it earlier, I almost told you how I felt," Lizzie whispers the sad truth. I couldn't let Lizzie tell me how she felt because that would make the betrayal hurt even more. If she had told me she loved me then that would have destroyed me because I knew I would have gone against my family instead.