4.Dr.Arjun

Aadhira POV:

I'm 25 yrs old staying in an apartment. I lost my parents when I was young and brought up in children's home. When I turned 18, I moved out and partly worked and studied and right now am working in an IT company. I have been in this apartment for the past five yrs.

Opposite to my flat, lives one guy..I even don't know his name. He looks so hot, handsome and intimating.I have been seeing him when I moved to here....Just hi smile ..that's it... But I always feel a strong weird connection with him. Ok..I can say..he is my crush too...But I even don't know his name or what he is doing. I only talk with Sharadha aunty who is the secretary of this apartment. She is more like a mom to me. I always talk with her once in a day . I'm forever grateful for her. She is such a sweet lady.

Ok coming to the topic,

I'm not feeling well for the past one week, but last three days I catch up with high fever,cold and body pain. I even took tablet, but it didn't work out. I took leave from my company too. I even didn't mention sharadha aunty too bcz she ll be hell worried. She is out of country right now. Her daughter in law is pregnant, so she went to her son's place a week ago. I didn't even call her for the past two days. I said that I have some important works and I'll contact her once everything is alright. Did I say that, I have never visited any doctor apart from the vaccination in my children's home. I'm terrified of them and all medical things...But now I'm in much oscillation. Should I visit the doctor? Bcz my fever is not subsiding even if I take the tablets. But am tired to move out the bed. I even didn't have a small energy left in my body. Aree ...baba ji...

Arjun POV:

I'm 29 yrs old and I'm a doctor. I love my family a lot. I'm staying in this apartment while my family stays in the mansion. My mom is asking me to get married for the past three years but I didn't pay any heed to her. How can I say her that I love a girl but I even didn't say to her yet.. scratch it..i even didn't talk to her...

(A/N :yeah...
she is none other than our Aadhira)

I know she is working in an IT company and her name is Aadhira. Once,Sharadha aunty told me. I fallen in love with her at the first sight...she is just so innocent and simple... All I talked is hey..hi with her...she is opposite to my flat..Most of the time we will leave the place at same time. So at lift we will be alone..I also know that she likes me..you are asking how? Let me say you. Whenever I say hi to her, u just see her face..all her bloods will run and store at her cheeks..and the nervousness will be clearly evident. I even tried to talk with her but...it didn't worked out..But now it seems I should talk with her ...if my mom comes to know about it she ll be very happy..but guys..she ll inform her before I do ..so better...I start first...I thought to talk with her ...but I didn't see her the past three days...should I go her flat? What she thinks of me?

I was in deep thought, suddenly my phone rang. It's Sharadha Aunty..

On call

Aunty: Hello ..Arjun beta...

Arjun: Ji aunty...boliye...aap kaise ho?

Aunty : bilkul theek ho..h r u beta?

Arjun: I'm always good aunty... And how is bhai and bhabhi?

Aunty : All are fine beta...I'm not disturbing u right? U might be in hospital now?

Arjun: No no aunty am free only ..right now at hospital...all my appointments are over...just need to head back to home...

Aunty: Theek h beta...beta Arjun..I want a help from you..if u don't mind..

Arjun: What is this aunty ...I'll do anything for u..u just say me..