1.Dr.Rohan Sharma Part 1

Rithanya's POV:

I'm recently engaged to Rohan. He is my dad's best friend's son. And also he is a doctor. This relationship is all of sudden. Neither of us never had a time to have little conversation. We have met only once during our engagement. He is always busy in his hospital. My mom asked me to meet him and have a conversation. But how can I do it?

Basically I won't talk with anyone who is new to me. With my friends I won't even close my mouth. But with him, whenever I think about it, I feel nervous. I don't know why. He is handsome and hot too.. But the only thing am afraid of him is bcz he is a doctor. And also, he is always staring me like I have eaten a ghost.. idk why. (Ok ok ..am diverting the flow).

Actually, I'm suffering from severe stomach pain from yesterday and throwing up all time. My mom asked me to visit the doctor, but i denied saying that it will be fine soon. But I ended up getting fever this mrng. Now she came and strictly told me to come hospital. Ukw, she literally drag me to the hospital and right now am at the hospital ..that tooo alone...(and another that too)infront of my fiance's cabin.. that is Rohan..My mom accompanied me but she got a call from my MIL as they were planned to go for shopping. So she left me alone. I thought to escape but the nurse stopped me saying next is my token, she ll let me inside soon. Oh god, where I ended up. I shouldn't have gone outing with my frnds and eat like there is no tmrw. Right now I'm tapping my feet continuously and it stopped when the nurse calls my token number.

Ok,Rithu..be brave..I gave my self a small pep talk and entered in his cabin.

Rohan POV:

I am in my cabin rn waiting for the next patient. Suddenly my mom calls me. Usually she won't call me during my working hours so I picked the call. She informed me that Rithanya is not well and she is waiting outside my cabin for consultation. I recently engaged to Rithanya. She is working as an HR in a company .Though I haven't talked to her much, I liked her at the first sight.She is just beautiful and so innocent. We didn't meet after the engagement. I should say that we only met at our engagement. I thought to initiate conversation at that time. But she was always keeping her head low . Then how could.But i Said Hi, and she...just nodded. While talking with her friends she was literally a chatterbox. Then why couldn't she talk to me. That irked me. When she saw her, i literally glared at her. And while dinner also, she was munching like there is no tmrw. Even I usually munch all items, but what irked me the most was she was eating only the fried items. She doesn't even touch vegetables and main course. She is definitely a messy eater..I was in thought of her when she knocked the door and entered.

Rohan: Heyy

Rithu: Hi (smiles nervously)How are you?

Rohan: Am good!! How r u ? What happened?Have a seat..

Rithu: oh god , i thought to escape by mentioning I just came to meet him.. I'm such a fool..may be mom or MIL must have informed him.

Rohan : Rithanya...

Rithu: mm..haa..am good.

Rohan raises his eyebrow.

Rithu: Actually I have fever and stomach pain.

Rohan : okay, from how long it is?

Rithu: stomach pain is from yesterday and fever from today mrng..

Rohan : Any other symptoms, like headache or vomiting?

Rithu: I threw up yesterday ..umm..5-6 times..

Rohan glared at her and didn't speak anything.

He took the stethoscope and start checking her.

Then he checked her BP which is little high.

He asked her to lay down.

She hesitantly laid down.

Nurse took her temp and it is 102°F. He didn't say anything.

Rohan : I'm just going to press ur stomach gently. Tell me if u feel pain anywhere.

Rithu nodded

He pressed different spots of her stomach and she yelped in pain at particular spot.

Rohan : Easy easy..

She sat on the bed and her eyes were glossy.

Rohan: So, it's clearly stomach infection due to eating outside foods. Have you eaten anything outside?

Rithu: ummm...yeah.. I went out with my frnds day before yesterday and we had chaat items.

Rohan sighs.

He wrote something bin prescription and gave it to nurse.

Rohan: see Rithanya. I don't want you to eat junk foods, chaat items hereafter. I doesn't mean u to stop eating those. U should know ur limit. I even noticed u on the engagement day itself. U never touched the main course. If u r munching these things, u will definitely get ulcer and stomach pain.Eat healthy foods and include vegetables..

Rithu nods.

Rohan : I need a verbal answer baby..

Even though she is in tear, She blushes.
Rithu: Can I leave now?

Rohan: raises his eyebrow. I need to give you two injection. One for fever and one for stomach infection. After that I'll drop u home.

All the fears in Rithu brought up.

Rithu: whaat..no .. I don't want any injection..please give me some tablets.

Rohan: No way..it's not possible, actually I should give u an IV considering how much dehydrated u r. But we can manage that by fluids. Are u afraid of injection?

Rithu: yess...from my childhood..pls ..give me some tablets ..

I'm going Saying that she stood from her place

Rohan immediately stopped her and made her lay on the bed.

Rohan: Rithanya..be calm ..it will be done before u know it.

Meanwhile the nurse prepares two shot and gave it to him

Rithu started crying..

Rithu: Rohan...plss ..

Rohan: Don't cry ..and lay on ur stomach.

Rithu: Whhhaattt...nooo... atleast pls give it my hand..

Rohan chuckles ...

Rohan: Baby, u r forgetting that am a doctor. No need to shy ...

Saying that he made her lay on her stomach.

Rithu was shaking continuously

Rohan: Rithanya..stop moving or u will hurt urself. (In a stern tone)

Rohan lowers her pant and wipes the little portion of her hip and inserted the Needle

Rithu: Aaaahhhh....Rohan ....pls take this out..

Rohan: shush...baby...it's done ..

He removed the needle and wiped the other part.

Rithu: crying..plss ..no more ...

Rohan didn't say anything and inserted the second one . It was little painful compared to the first one

Rithu: Aaa ...mummaaa....Rohan ....pls take it out...really it is hurting...aaahhhhh

Rohan: just a little baby...bas hogaya....

He said and removed the needle and rubbed the part to ease the pain.

Rithu was crying mess...

Rohan : Rithu..stop crying..see already u r dehydrated stop crying orelse u will faint and with no option I need to give u IV which I don't want to..

Rithu immediately stopped crying and just sniffles..

He then brought juice and made her drink and drop her at her home.

His mom and her mom were already there... He instructed her mom about the medicine and asked her to keep rithu hydrated .

---------------
How is my first part? Pls do comment ur views and suggestions are also welcome...