angelica , inspiration

6.23.1985

It's the first day of school and a Craft transferred in our class and Prime, he's an asshole.

A lot of girls were swooning over him just because of what? He's rich (cannot deny that one) and got the looks? (He's a tad bit handsome but never in thousands of years will I ever say that out loud). But worse of all, Professor Alyssa partnered us together for an English project! How fucking great. I'm probably dramatic but I can't help but say that this day could get any worse!

And obviously I'm right, he's flashing me a smug grin written all over his face and a pair of playful deep blue eyes with a talkative mouth that doesn't seem to shut up! He's probably a snob, irresponsible rich boy considering his actions this past minute we've been talking. Oh! And now girls are looking at me with envy displayed in their eyes? How fucking immature.

This doesn't help my miserable school reputation at all. I'm the resident class nerd and a scholar who's always taking things so seriously, a poor village girl who's hometown is in the Antarctic Empire, the poorest district in Minecraft with a broken family that gets on my nerves. Fucking Prime. I hate this day and I wish I had never applied to this university.

Okay, maybe I'm taking that back mainly because I want to make my mama happy and proud but other than that, I hate this goddamn place.

— Kristin Diomedes Rose

-

6.30.1985

He's not that bad, I guess. I was wrong, he's not that much of an asshole and a snobbish prince like what I expected. Although, I won't hesitate to say he's a player when it comes to feelings. Flirting with tons of girls, mostly popular ones or typically anyone who's stupid to catch his charms.

Anyhow, we finished the project Professor Alyssa assigned. I can finally escape the ruthless bullying I've encountered and endured from Madeleine's so-called popular squad. I don't even like him that way, disgusting, she can take him all he wants.

On the side note, Professor Alyssa talked to me after class earlier and offered me the great opportunity to have an English Scholarship by joining this club I don't know about. Huh, I did not know that existed. It's called Literary Circle if I'm not mistaken. Obviously I was quick to accept it and of course, express my gratitude towards my favorite professor. Besides, I have confidence in my ability to write things and there's a possibility I can make money out of it! This way I can help my mama by putting her out of debt. It's the least I can do after what she had done and sacrificed just for me to be here.

I also asked why the Circle is hidden from the Esempi community and Professor Alyssa simply answered that a lot of people wanted to join the club and it'll be too much of a work to dismiss them. Honestly, what's so special about it?

Well, until then. Hope I can survive next week's upcoming tests. I should really start studying now.

With love, Kristin Diomedes Rose

-

'Mom used to be bullied?' Tommy furrowed his eyebrows, 'who is this man mother hated back then?' Rich, attract people left and right, have the ancient blood–

-

People who are either rumored or confessed to have the ancient blood are those who are rich way back before the Earth Esempi origin era. The ancient blood are those who were powerful back in those days and considered the founders of the famous cities, villages and countries in the present time. Tommy himself and the rest of the Craft family are related to the Crow Father, an immortal who's living with his middle, The Blood God. What's so special about it? Even Dream is related to Smile by blood, the main villain of the History of L'manberg. There's probably a lot more who are related to the original generation that he or Techno doesn't know of, why is it so special? Is it because of the origin? Or the fact that some are related to theorized deities? Because their ancestors are famous?