pink carnation , I'll never forget you

Not in a million years did Tommy expect to be talking, even if it's rather short and just them asking a question, the famous four. It was supposed to be six although he thinks the other two are just running late. On his first day of his freshman year, there was a rumor going around that the youngest WasTaken, as well as her best friends, will be attending classes in Esempi High. Tommy didn't believe those rumors though, never did. He believed once back then and the outcome was a disappointment.

Drista WasTaken, the youngest daughter of Puffy WasTaken or the Captain of the university. A troublemaker after his older brother, Dream WasTaken. Unlike him, she can easily get away with it. All the time.

Luke OrSomething, an only son of the most well known artist in the industry. His real last name is actually unknown and still yet to be discovered but he's keeping that secret up to his own grave. No one knows why or what it is except for his close and trusted friends as well as his parents.

Bitzel Bay, an only son of a respected politician. He dislikes the job though. He's great at chemistry and physics, at least that's what the town says. Don't make him mad or else you'll regret being born. Oh, he's a theater kid, and has won hundreds of awards from all different districts and countries whenever he comes along with his father.

Purpled Bedwars, Drista and Dream WasTaken's close cousin and Punz Bedwars' younger brother. Both his and his brother's parents are usually in their very own casino, visiting friends or in their lighthouse. No, they're not neglectful considering the fact they always spend their weekend or even an entire month with their children regularly to catch up. Just watch your tongue, Purpled knows everything and won't be afraid to use it for his own advantage.

Tommyinnit, as he calls himself nowadays, combining his preferred nickname and middle name, does not believe those said rumors or even try to acknowledge it since he has bigger things to look after in his life. He can't help but wonder, why wait for two weeks to start classes? Rich kids, he supposed.

"Hello?" Drista waves her hand frantically, trying her best to catch the other's attention, "Are you in there?"

Tommy snaps at his thinking, getting back his attention in the present. "Yeah?"

"We're asking what's your name" Drista deadpanned

"Huh?" Tommy tilts his head, "My name is uhm— Thomas Innit Craft? Tommy is just good, though"

"You're a Craft?" Purpled jumps in the conversation, "Dude, your siblings—"

Here we go again, Tommy thought. Talking to him to compliment either of his brothers. He gave up to be better or to appease his family but it hurts talking trash about him all the damn time.

"— fucking sucks" Purpled continued. Luke turned around from his seat to smack Purpled for a sensitive comment. "Ouch"

"Don't worry big man, it's true" Tommy dismissively said, "You can talk shit about them, I don't really care. The feeling is mutual anyways"

Bitzel gasped dramatically, the theater kid he is. However, the reaction is to be expected. It's not everyday your sibling hates you seriously and not just a simple sibling rivalry. "The fuck? Really?"

"Yeah" A simple reply came from Tommy's mouth

"Aren't you— you know? Their brother?" Luke slowly said, watching his own tongue

"So what? They don't treat me as one and vice versa so— what's the matter with talking shit to them?" Tommy scoffed and stayed silent. Already saying too much. When you say too many things, the more questions will come back right at you and that's not what Tommy would want. Worse, this is four out of the famous six he's talking to and if the rumor about Purpled is true, it'll be his worst nightmare. He hates attention as much as he hates his brothers.