prelude

If you're going to describe the Craft family, then you're definitely going to say the word "perfect"

But if you're going to ask the youngest, then he's going to say the word "dysfunctional"

Philza Watson Craft, a father of three is the chief executive officer of the Sleepy Boys Inc. and Co. who's managing information technology graduates and the role of designing and creating original game's hits such as Minecraft making him the richest person in L'manburg Avenue.

Wilbur Soot Craft, the leading singer of a well known band called "Lovejoy", is the oldest twin by only forty five minutes. Occasionally, a harem of unknown girls is swarming around him during each and every hour. Either asking for a photograph or wanting Wilbur's attention. The brunette's strength is Science and Mathematics and one of the top five students in Esempi High.

Technoblade Craft, the younger twin, is the very much opposite of his said twin. He's quiet, secretive, mature, and has such personalities that you can never find on the other. He dyed his hair pink, making the rest know exactly whose which. A reigning champion of the famous fencing club and part of the list of top five. Strength's are Literature, History and English with a side rivalry of the top one and in sparring, Dream WasTaken whose mother is the owner of the Esempi High.

Lastly and finally, Thomas Innit Craft. The rebel and the youngest of the family. If he considered the Craft family as his family, that is. He's unnecessarily brash and loud, making the others outside of the family take a dislike to him. Thomas or Tommy, as he identifies himself, even has the knowledge of his family hating him which he's surprisingly alright with seeing as the feeling is mutual. His grades are average but not able to satisfy his father. If his family never introduced him as the youngest son, then the individuals can't believe he's even part of the Craft family household.

Tommy has a best friend who's name is Tubbo Underscore with his father, Jschlatt Underscore, as a business partner of Tommy's own father making both as a close family and work friend. Tommy and Tubbo met when they were still in diapers leaving them as childhood close friends. The others can see them as brothers, in fact.

Aside from Tommy's family problems and never ending favoritisms, all was well. He was even sure no one or anything was getting in his way of having the unforgettable freshman year of his university life.

Key word : was

Enter : Ranboo Beloved

Tommy never regretted an act he did in all his life, deciding as "worth it" in the end. That is until he introduced Ranboo to both his best friend and family. The chance of having a great high school year is already ruined.

In cue, an anonymous group of individuals took a surprise, liking on him making Tommy friends with people he never knew possible to be friends with.

In cue, a secret profession the boy took a liking to, who never, in a thousand years, expected to even have the talent to begin with.