rosemary , remembrance

Tommyinnit Craft was stuck in a haze that doesn't seem to fade away. A scribbled messy line was intentionally drawn inside his own mind. Sitting here with the famous six doesn't help. Although, they were kind enough to eat in a quiet and deserted place in the university that the blonde himself doesn't even know of, thankfully. Not wanting unneeded attention from students alike. Especially when Tubbo is somewhere in the crowd. Tommy chuckled lightly at the irony. Never in a thousand years would he be distrustful to his own best friend where he used to trust for years. He sighed heavily, attention shifting to the food he bought at the cafeteria earlier. Fish and chips. A jug of water beside the dish. He began to eat slowly. 

"Are you good Toms?" Deo spoke softly, "Do you need more food? I can buy you more at the cafeteria"

"De, I'm good, alright? Besides, I've got some money with me to buy things I need. You seem to forget I'm a Craft" Tommy smiled. Deo intensely looks at the ocean blue eyed teenager beside him, looking for a particular something. Finding none, he huffed and continued eating. 

"So," Wisp started slowly, facing Tommy. "When did you two meet? Boss didn't mention much about you, you know?"

Purpled laughed at the older's bluntness while Deo glared immensely at his supposed twin.  "We're childhood friends! He originally live here in Dream Esempi, specifically L'manburg Avenue which is in this very exact location but due to some circumstances, they have to move to somewhere in Earth Esempi"

"The Business Bay" Deo chimed in 

"What?"

"I live in the Business Bay District, Earth Esempi" Deo cleared Theseus' confusion out, making the said person raise a curious brow. "The Business Bay? I haven't heard of that place before, is it a new city on Earth Esempi?"

Purpled nodded, "Business Bay is just two districts ahead from the Antarctic Empire States. It was said to be founded centuries back, even before the popular Pogtopia era and L'manburg destruction but it got abandoned after their ruler fled towards L'manburg while their right hand men whom the ruler trusted the most fled to different servers. The history was written in history books, more specifically in Earth Esempi History and Tales"

"Huh" Tommy muttered, gaining a new information that might be valuable for the near future

"Jeez Purps, we don't need to have a full history lesson about it! You're going to bore poor Tommy out" Drista snickered. Smirking.

"Well, he asked for it! I merely helped him by giving answers, Drista. I'm being helpful for once" Purpled playfully scowled, resuming to eat his lunch 

"For once? Are you admitting yourself Purpled?" Drista continued on her usual teasing to the older blonde that was sitting on the opposite side from the girl's position making the said blonde gawk for a reaction

The banter continues on which the others completely ignore, except for Tommy who's watching the scene amusingly. The others obviously got used to the banter than the only Craft is. Tommy let out a giggle from watching the scene, oblivious from the fond smile that was placed on Luke's face. It's been awhile since Tommy has been relaxed and ignorant from his own problems and Luke can sense and see it. Luke isn't dumb. In fact, he's more observant than the rest. He can sense something is wrong in just a millisecond. New people included. Although, he keeps his observations to himself and only will share it if needed. He's not dumb to push the youngest Craft on his comfort zone but he will do anything to see a smile across his face and hear even a small giggle or a boisterous laugh.