xix. rear ended

"THAT WAS SO SCARY," Holiday let out a breath, leaning back in the front seat of Moon's car

"THAT WAS SO SCARY," Holiday let out a breath, leaning back in the front seat of Moon's car. "We're honestly lucky no one died. Cause that could have gone horribly. Hawk, you are lucky that you and Dexter made up or I would... not talk to you for a month!"

  "You can't talk about that being scary, both of you were safely locked in a closet!" Yasmine huffs, trying to push Hawk away from her. Trying to fit four people in the backseat of a small car. Ryker sat on Demetri's lap, with Hawk squeezed in the middle and Yasmine on the other side. "Me and Ryker were in the middle of it all. Look at this!" She held up her arm that had a bite mark. "One of those fuckers bit me."

  "Actually that was me." Ryker cringed, "Sorry about that. I panicked." They were surrounded by two Cobra's and there were limbs every where so he just started biting at everything. It's honestly funny that the two got out without a scratch (minus the bite) and all the karate people are all bruised and bloody.

  "At least I know who bit me." Yasmine mumbled, looking down at the bite with a scowl.

"Holiday, you guys didn't talk to me for a month after we broke up." Hawk rolled his eyes, pushing Yasmine back. Not like he enjoys sitting next to her either.

"That's actually not true. Didn't you guys sleep together two weeks after?" Ryker laughed, "You both folded fast."

"How did you know about that?!" Moon screeched, turning to face the boy with wide eyes. She sent Hawk a deathly glare at the cocky smirk on his face at the mention of that night.

"It was obvious. You all had hickeys and Hawk looked more smug than usual. I'm very observant."

"Stop!" Holiday shouted, causing Moon to hit the breaks. The car in front of them stopped suddenly. Everyone went silent for a moment. "Is that guy doing a U-turn?! He is!"

"Fucking dumb fuck!" Moon shouted, hitting the horn and flipping the guy off as they drove past them. "Thank god the person behind was able to switch lanes at last minute. I am so not in the mood to get rear ended."

"Yeah, the only one getting rear ended tonight is Ryker." Yasmine snorted, blowing a kiss at the boy well he flipped her off. Demetri's face was bright red as he hid it in Ryker's shoulder.

"Or Hawk, if he's in the mood. I got a new strap on."

"Moon!"

"What?! It's pink. Holiday picked it."

🐞

"SO... DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE ALL GOOD?" Eli asked quietly, laying between Holiday and Moon in the Parker girl's bed. "Moon just pegged me, so that should mean something right?"

Moon moved, resting her head on the boy's shoulder with a smile. "I'm good to try us again. Only if Holiday agrees."

"On one condition!" Holiday said, sitting up to stare Hawk down. "No more beating up innocent people. It's not cute. It's embarrassing. Got it?"

"Yes, I got it." Eli says, meeting her harsh stare with hopeful eyes.

"Then okay," She laid back down, resting her head on his other shoulder. "We can try again."

end of part three

authors note
hey guys! I'm back and planning to continue this story for season four and five :)
— if this chapter looks familiar I accidentally deleted it a while ago, but I forgot I typed it out on my laptop lol