x. in your dreams humming bird

"YASMINE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! HOLIDAY IS IN A BOOB TRANCE AGAIN!" MOON SHOUTED URGENTLY as she stormed into the Sharp home, dragging Eli in behind her

"YASMINE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! HOLIDAY IS IN A BOOB TRANCE AGAIN!" MOON SHOUTED URGENTLY as she stormed into the Sharp home, dragging Eli in behind her. They've called and texted Holiday, only to receive no answer. They've also tried checking Holiday's Snapchat location, but she had it turned off. So that left them with their last option, Yasmine.

  "You better not be talking about who I think you're talking about!" Yasmine gasped, standing from her spot on the couch to go grab her phone.

Hawk didn't really see the big issue. It's not like they were going to be snorting cocaine in broad daylight— Holiday is smarter than that. Well, at least he thinks so. These two girls were there during Holiday and Dawn's relationship, so they know went down, not him. But judging by Moon's reaction and Yasmine's reaction, it was a messy time.

  "If your mind went to Dawn Abbott, then you're right." The brunette huffed, leaning against the wall as she tapped her foot nervously.

  "She won't answer!" Yasmine said, moving so she was standing beside her best friend. Though it was that very moment that she noticed the boy with the blue mohawk standing awkwardly by the front door. "Who the fuck is this?"

  "That's Hawk."

  "Because you have a mohawk? That's fucking dumb."

  Hawk throat went dry at the judgmental look the blond sent him. It was that moment he felt small again— like he didn't have a mohawk, or a tattoo, and he was Eli again.

  "Yas, leave him alone." Moon said softly, having noticed how Eli shrunk back at her friends words. "Holiday really likes him, and he really likes her. So he's here to help us find her, because he cares too, okay?"

Yasmine rolled her eyes with a huff, "Everyday my sister just proves she has horrible taste. First you have the coke head, now you have bird."

"You know what—" Hawk started, but was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Humming to herself, Holiday entered her house, sipping happily on her iced coffee. Looking up, she gasped in surprise as three pairs of eyes glare at her. "Hi? Hello?"

  "Where the hell were you?" Yasmine asked, storming past Hawk and towards her sister.

  "Oh you know, snorting coke off of prostitutes. Did a bit of meth, you know? The usual." Holiday said with a roll of her eyes, figuring out why the three were all together. Once she saw that the sarcasm didn't register in their brains, she scoffed. "I'm kidding. Calm yourselves. We got coffee, hung out for a bit, Dawn got arrested again, and then I came here."

  Moon blinked before letting out a relieved sigh, "Well there we go! Problem solved!"

  "How'd she get arrested?" Hawk asked, confused on how no one is really reacting to this information. "Did she stab again?"